Namjoon/Rap Monster x reader, Tutoring|BTS

Annyeong so this is a High School AU and you are assined a tutor to  help you learn Korean, since you just moved to Korea with your parents.

Reader's POV

"Y/N come here please," Y/T/N (your teacher's name) called me up, before I left class.

"Yes, Y/T/N," I replied, while walking to her desk.

She held up a piece of paper with Korean on it. "What, does it say," she asked me.

"지밀 잇 미나" It was so confusing, I know the first part is Jimin, but the second and third is so hard.

"Jimin, then something I don't know," I replied, really really confused.

"It's, 'Jimin Itmina' though I don't know why I chose that," Y/T/N explained. "Though just as I thought, you need a tutor, luckly for you I know the right person. Namjoon, please come in," Y/T/N lightly yelled. Just then a pretty tall boy came through the door, straight to Y/T/N's desk.

"Yes, Y/T/N, I know you want me to tutor Y/N, and I am fully willing to do so," Namjoon replied to Y/T/N's unspoken question. Y/T/N nodded, and shooed us away. Luckly it was the end of the day.

I started to walk towards the front gates of the school, but was stopped by Namjoon.

"Yah, where are we going to meet for me to start tutoring," he asked, walking with me.

"We can go to your place, if that's fine with you," I replied with a question.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine with that, um should we start today," Namjoon asked timidly.

"Yeah, just let me tell my parents," I replied.

In call

Y=you
D=Dad

Y: Hey dad I'm going to a friends house to study.
D:Okay what's his name
Y:A) how did you know it was a boy and, B) his name is Namjoon
D:A) It's obvious that it's a boy and, B) I think I might know one of his parents, anyway have fun
Y:Thanks Appa

Out of call

"My parents are fine with it," I explained, as we started walking to his house. It didn't take long to get to his house.

"So, this is my house, my parents are out for a 5 month buisness trip to Japan. So make yourself at home, I'll go get us something to drink," Namjoon explained as he went to the kitchen.

I sat down on the couch, hmm it's a comfy couch. Namjoon came back with two bottles of water. He gave me one, and set his down on the coffee table, while I started to drink from mine.

"Now tell me, how do you say water in Korean," he asked, looking intently at me. I capped the bottle and put it down.

"Uh, how do you say water in Korean," I thought, looking around for any clues.

"You wont find any clues in my house, but maybe if you thought you would know," Namjoon resorted to my eyes gazing around the house.

"I honestly don't remember, I'm sorry," I sighed and apologized, looking down to my lap.

"Why are you apologizing to me, you should be apologizing to yourself. It's not a hard word, but for you it might be since you came from a place that speaks english. I myself had self-taught myself English. It was hard, but now I know a lot to be able to find my way around in America," Namjoon explained nicely unlike my teacher. "The way you say it is 'mul' and here is how you spell it," Namjoon continued to explain. 물 is what Namjoon showed my on a piece of paper.

"Mul," I repeated, carefully smiling to myself. Haveing Namjoon as a tutor will be fun.

3 weeks later

"Y/N welcome back to the Kim residence," Namjoon yelled, excitedly, like a little boy had just got the puppy they wanted for years. I just laughed at his sillyness, he's a year older than me (but I skipped a grade), but he acts like a 10 year old.

"Okay, plz stop that it's just too cute," I asked laughing, and blushing at what I just said. "I uh- um you know what, let's just get onto you helping me learn Korean," I stuttered, looking down .

"Yeah," Namjoon agreed leading me to his room. I like his room, it's not bright but not dark at the sametime it's nice. "Okay today, I'm going to teach you two ways to say I love you, and one way you've seen before. First way is 'salanghae' simple right, now you try," Namjoon explained and stated.

"Salanghae," I replied blushing a bit, I kinda grew a crush on him, no I'm in love with him.

"Good and here is how you spell it," Namjoon praised and tolded me, showing me a piece of paper with this 나는 너를 사랑해. 나와 함께 갈거야.

"Uh Namjoon, that seems to long to be, salanghae," I stated, looking closely at it.

"You're right, hmm, here let me translate it for you, 'I love you, will you go out with me' hmm I wonder will you," Namjoon translated, with a cheeky smile. While doing the finger heart thing, he's been doing that lately.

"Y/N will you go out with me," Namjoon asked with hopeful eyes, how could I resist

"Yes, Namjoon I'll go out with you," I replied, hugging him tightly.

"Gomabseubnida, Y/N," Namjoon whispered, hugging me tighter.

"For what," I asked confused, tilting my head to the left, once we stopped hugging.

"Wait, I never told you what that means, tell me what does it mean," Namjoon stated then asked.

"It means 'thank you'" I replied caustiously, looking at Namjoon.

"How did you figure it out," he asked, getting close to my face.

"Um- I did research to impress you," I replied, blushing a lot.

"Naw you didn't have to, but it was really cute," Namjoon explained, pinching my blushing cheeks.

No one's POV

Y/N and Namjoon we so close, that anyone would think they having a very intense staring contest. That was until Namjoon closed the space between them, and they shared one of their best and favorite kiss.

Thank you, this was kinda rushed in my opinion but I know a lot of people like K-POP so I wanted to get this first one out quickly anyway Annyeong (that means hello and goodbye from what I saw on YouTube)