Fort laughed softly. "Same old, Isabelle. I know you so much that's why we're having a drive thru at McDonald's and stop by at Starbucks to get your to go favorite Hot Chocolate."

Sab looked excited. She knows that this all seems so wrong but nothing or no one would get hurt right? They're just catching up aren't they? Or maybe not.

They went to the nearest McDonald's and Starbucks and had their orders to go cause they're gonna eat it inside the car while on their way to somewhere.

Sab happily ate and she kept feeding Jeric cause he was driving. They talked about how they were, how their lives have been without each other and how they simply missed each other.

"Is it okay if we talk about us?" Jeric suddenly asked while he stopped because the traffic light went Red.

"Ano naman about us?" Sab hesitantly said.

"You never got the chance to know, or di mo inalam ang side ko kung before you wanted to break up with me. But ikaw ang nasunod. Ikaw ang nag wagi. Wala ako may nagawa."

For a moment there, Sab's stomach twisted. She felt like throwing up all the food she ate. Why didn't she let Jeric explain? Bat di niya inalam side ni Jeric? Was she really that angry to just shut Jeric out?

"I was mad. I didn't want to let you in anymore, but I managed to grow up. You're happy now. And i'm happy too. I guess sometimes things has to fall apart to make way for better things."

"I was never happy since the day you left." Jeric said.

Jeric was right. The first few months after their break up was pretty hard for Sab. She had to get used to the things that Jeric wouldn't do for her anymore. No more suprises, no more gifts, no more pasabogs. Sab felt alone those first few months.

"Tell me, why. Tell me your side. Now."

"Sab, you know naman diba i loved you much. And I still love you and my feelings for you never changed. After ilang months when i saw you at McDonald's, i just wanted to hug you. Right there in that moment. I could've told you how much I missed you, how much I could've said take me back. I wanted you back and I was desperate. But i couldn't do it. Not there. It wasn't the right time. Jeron told me before, way before that you broke up with me because of what I said na "napapagod na ako". I didn't mean napapagod na ako sayo. Napapagod na ako noon dahil sa school works na dapat ipasa that week at yung sobrang hard training ni Coach. When you left, I chased you. I was looking for you. Then I saw you get in a cab and I didn't know where you were going. I couldn't get my car and follow you because the cab left. There wasn't any cab that passed by na rin that time. I talked to Kyra to tell you na gusto kitang makausap. But Kyra shut me out too. Chloe, Gabby, Demi.. They all did. Even Earl and Jeron. The last person I could ask a favor kahit napakawalang hiya naman nun was your mom. I talked to her. She listened. You weren't home that time. She was the only one there. Alone. We talked. She told me how much you still want me but you couldn't afford to get hurt again and she doesn't want to see her only daughter crying because of a guy. I was ashamed. I stopped reaching out for you. I stopped basketball, I didn't go to school, I was completely lost. After ilang months, I tried to reach you again. But I saw na happy ka na. Ayaw ko masira yun. I wanted you to be happy even if the reason was not me anymore. I was so stupid to say that sentence on that kind of situation and if there was a time machine, I would always choose to go back to the days when were both happy having each other around. I missed you Sab, i still love you. But like I said, you were happy. And seeing you happy makes me happy. Even if it stings me."

Suddenly, a tear fell from Jeric's eyes. He couldn't hold the tears of pain anymore. But he still continued driving.

Tears started forming in Sab's eyes. She didn't knew all the things Jeric did when they broke up. She felt guilty not listening to Jeric's side after their break up. She felt stupid and selfish. All these times she thought it was Fort. But it wasn't. It was her.