Can I Love When There Is Only Pain

ok so i decided to do a new book, because i am weird and was bored with an idea so i hope you guys like this one.

*Ashley's pov*

i walked to my bed at the orphanage, with a busted lip and a black eye. i was crying softly as i layed down in my bed, fully dressed. Today was like every other day. i got beat up and made fun of. my name is Ashley Maxwell, i hated that name, one because it got me beat up and two because i was a guy. a weak sensitive guy. i'm 14 years old and have been in this orphanage for my whole life. ive never been adopted because i always had bruises and cuts on my face, or because they thought i was a girl when i turned out to be a guy. i had blonde hair that droped to my shoulders and piercing blue gun shot eyes, i was only 4'11 for my age.

i used to have a twin sister but she got adopted a couple years ago.  i sighed shoveing my face in my pillow. i hated my life. but there was nothing i could do about it, because i was weak, i could try and fight back but then i would always get hurt more. so i just let them beat me till they were satatfied then they'd leave me alone until the next day. i was quiet to, i didnt talk much, i would say a few words every now and then, but i would never talk alot.

"Ashley come on someone wants to speak with you" i turned over to see the headmaster. i stood from where i was laying. she scaned over my face. "poor boy, come on" she sighed as we walked to the waiting room. a man and a woman sat on a couch in the waiting room holding hands, both of them smiling. i had forgotton what it was like to smile. we walked in, me standing beside the headmaster with my head hung down. "this is Ashley, the boy we talked about over the phone, Mr. and Mrs. sweet." the headmaster started

i looked up at the male and female, both of them looking at me. they smiled genuenly at me. i was sure they were going to refuse me and pick out someone else. i didnt smile back just gave them black stares.

"oh hes everything you said he was!" Mrs. Sweet squealed. she stood up letting go of Mr. Sweet's hand and walking over to me. she was wearing small heels and a black skirt and a nice peach dress shirt. while Mr. sweet was wearing a nice pair of black dress shoes and dress pants with a plain white dress shirt and a black and white tie. while i on the other hand was wearing a balck pair of levi's, ripped black skinny jeans and, a misfits t-shirt.

"Oh honey we have to adopt him, hes so perfect." Mrs. Sweet's high pitched voice rang again. "how old are you honey" Mrs. Sweet asked grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the couch they were sitting on. she sat me down next to Mr. Sweet and then she sat on the other side of me.

"i'm 14 ma'am" i said quietly.

"oh your so cute, you look like you could only be 9" Mrs. Sweet hugged me.

"were gonna have to get your hair cut boy, i've never seen a guy with hair that long" Mr. Sweet said. Mrs. Sweet tucked my hair behind my ear. reveling my 00g Gagues, and my bar on my left side.

"oh hun let him keep his long hair, He looks cute with it and its so soft" Mrs. Sweet said running her hand threw my hair. i cracked a smile knowing she might actually care for me, like a real mother. Mr. Sweet smiled.

"if you want to adopt this boy so badly i'll fill out the paper work while you go help him pack his things, ok darling?" Mr. Sweet and Mrs. Sweet sounded so inlove that they would do anything for each other.

"yes sweetheart" she said with a smile leaning over and kissing his cheek. she stood up pulling me up with her, and Mr. Sweet stood up after us. Mrs. Sweet and i walked to the boys room to pack my things, while Mr. Sweet Walked to the Headmaster's office to do the paperwork.

when we got to my bunk i pulled out my small suit case and started to pack, while Mrs. Sweet helped. when we got done packing i grabed my bag and followed Mrs. Sweet to the loby. Mr. Sweet was waiting for us, standing next to the headmaster. we walked over to the both of them. i hugged the headmaster goodbye, she was the only one i was really going to miss. she hugged me back when we got done with our goodbyes Mr. and Mrs. Sweet and i all walked outside, and to a black limo.

did i seriously just get adopted by rich people? oh joy...