Black Cat Kuro and Amaimon

Rene

 It seemed Rin understood the demon cat Kuro, demon telepathy and she seemed to understand Kuro as well. As she watched Rin form a bond with the cat she sensed Amaimon nearby. Turning around she saw the two demons watching, swirling her candy she walked away with a leashed Ami following.

Ami seemed to attack everybody except her so harnessing the hobgoblin became a norm for her. All most out of candy Rene decided to go exploring and get more candy. 'Come Ami,' she urged to one of her favorite candy shops. They sold all sorts of good candies at a cheap price.

After she bought her usual amount did they leave. In a more park like area did they notice the hobgoblin running off and a voice yelling,'Behemoth ! let me put on your harness. The harrnes its self was loose and all most of the squirming hobgoblin.

Stepping forward she bent down,'Calm down.' Reaching forward she calmed the demon down at the touch of her hand, Smiling she fixed the harness so it was not to tight or loose. Ami walked over to the other G

hobgoblin interested. 'Behemoth normally attacks everyone but me.' Looking up she saw Amaimon King of Earth.

Green hair with a very noticable point. Clothes like Mephisto and a bored expression. Handind over the leash she replied,'Your demon seems to like me, ah want a candy,' she asked as she fished out a lollipop out of her bag.

Taking it Rene smiled as she said goodbye and walked away. 'Ami do you want to see Behemoth again ?" seeing her pets excited expression she took as a yes. Swirling her sucker she was unaware that Mephisto and Amaimon had been talking about her as well and that he was interested in her. Especially since she was a angel.