Googles x Bing

Bings P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ride my skate board down the road swiftly as I remembered my old friend. I was gonna get donuts but after rembering Google I desided that I would go visit him. God he was always hot. I mean, I wouldn't let him know that, but he was gorgeous. I road up to his house and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I here his robotic voice say.

I open the door and come face to face to google, doing an update? Whatever.

"Ah Sah dude?"

"What?" He asks tilting his head. "I didn't here that?"

"What's up Greg? I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yes. We haven't seen each other because I am the supior and you distract me from my primary abjective." He says putting his hands on his knees.

"Wow. Harsh. And I'm so better."

"Go away, Benjamin. I'm busy now." He says angrier.

I stick up the middle finger to see it was blurred. Shut. Why was I programmes like this.

"My name's Bing now. Not Ben." I say crossing my arms.

"Whatever you prefer, Bing. Now go away so I can update."

"This is why I'm better. I don't need unnecessary updates."

"The updates make it easier for me to do my primary--"

"Primary Objective. I know. I know. You've been saying the same thing since Beta. At least you've stopped killing people."

"Hey... Alpha was a bad Stange for me." He says crossing his arms. "But the developers fixed that in my Omega Stange."

"That's good. So... What's the update for?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe if you'd leave to the process didn't take twice as long I could find out."

"What? But I just got here. I haven't seen you in forever "

"What a shame." He says with monotone sarcasm.

I cross my arms and turn around to leave when I hear a buzz sound. I turn around to see that Greg was frozen. He started glitching worse then before. He always has glitched, it was in his coding, but now he was glitching allover instead on just his chest and head. I throw my skateboard down and run over to him.

"Greg? Greg, manual reset."

"I-I... Ca-Can't. I won-won't upd-date." He glitched.

"It's not worth is Dude. Reset."

He glitched for a while and closed his eyes. He stopped glitching and his body seemed blank. I stand back sigh. He reset himself. Thank god. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Update Complete." He says smiling.

I frown and get down on one knee again.

"What was the update. Was it really worth it? You scared me so much." I say placing a hand on his cheek.

He looked at me confused.

"Didn't you get the update?"

"N-no... I haven't got an update in years."

"Oh. Well... It's a patch." He says looking at me. "Why we're you scared?"

"N-no reason." I say standing up.

"Ben.. er.. Bing. Do you... Have feelings for me?"

"Wh-what?! No..." I say lying through my teeth.