Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam

Start from the beginning

"Then just try now, go over there and talk to him." I suggested and she shook her head.

"I can't. If I starting talking to him then I'll get nervous and started rambling. Plus I don't know if he even likes me." she said sadly.

"Well you won't know unless you try." I said. The bell rung and she sighed as we walked to math together.

_______________________________

"Don't forget your papers are due Friday." the teacher yelled as all the students raced out the class rooms. I headed to the lunch room and found the girls sitting with the guys. I sat down next to Liam and all the guys smiled.

"Happy birthday Naomi." Stephen, Keaton and Joshua said.

"Aw thanks guys." I said.

"So what are you doing for your birthday Naomi?" Keaton asked.

"Well it's not just my birthday today its also Liam's, so I'm throwing us a party after school and everyone is invited." I said and Joshua stood up on the table.

"Everyone party at Naomi and Liam's house tonight." he yelled and everyone cheered.

"Come on fucker get your feet off the table were eating." Keaton said and pushing Joshua off making him fall on the ground. He got up and sitting back down glaring at Keaton and we all just laughed.

"Oh yeah Stephen can I talk to you?" I asked and he nodded. We both got up and everyone at the table gave us strange look. We walked outside the lunch room where no body was.

"Ok so I have to ask you a question and be completely honest with me okay?" I said and he nodded.

"Do you like Amber?"

"Yes." Wow that was easy. I thought I would have to threaten him to get an answer out of him. 

"Really great, how long have you liked her?" I asked.

"Since sophomore year but I never got around to asking her out." he said.

"Well the school year is coming to an end so don't wait too long. Ask her out at my party tonight and I promise you won't regret it and she will say yes." I said and he nodded. We walked back into the lunch room and sat down.

"Naomi can I talk to you please?" Liam asked and I nodded. We both got up and I followed him out the lunch room once and and into the deserted hallway. Once we were alone he pushed me up against the lockers and kissed me hard and I kissed back. His hands went under her shirt and started massaging my breasts. I moaned and he slipped his tongue in my month making his tongue explore my mouth.

He pulled away and we were both standing there breathless."That was amazing." I said.

"Yeah it was I've been waiting to do that all day." he smiled and I chuckled.

"Why didn't you do it this morning when we were at home, alone." I asked smiling.

"I don't know I really wasn't thinking about it until now." he said and kissed me one good time. We pulled away and I fixed my uniform. We walked back in and sat down and ate my food quietly. Amber scooted next to me and I looked at her weirdly.

"I know what you were doing. Your cheeks are flushed." she laughed and I covered my face. Joshua started laughing and making kissing noises and Keaton smacked him on the back of the head making us all laugh.

"Why did you keep doing that?" Joshua said rubbing the back of his head.

"Because you keep being a jackass." Keaton answered and everyone laughed again. For the rest of lunch we joked around and talked. Amber did talk to Stephen and she wasn't nervous or rambling at all. At the end of lunch they exchanged numbers. Me and Liam walked to Art class, went in and took our seats.