"Oh okay try to save me some." I say hoping she heard it. When I hear a faint 'Okay' I smile knowing I'd still have some ravioli, I loved dad's ravioli it was so good. Why do I have I have to go out with an idiot instead of having dad's ravioli in bed watching TV.

'At least he's a hot idiot' I thought.

"What the hell!" I say shocked at what I was thinking. You know what I'm not even thinking straight. I groan and throw myself on my bed, the soft plump mattress and silky sheets were welcoming me with open arms.

I look to my side to see the little clock on my bedside draw.

'Ugh I need to get ready.' I thought and unwillingly got up.

I walked through my closet and settled on cream coloured silk and lace slip. I paired it up with cream heels and a black purse. I brushed my hair out and put it to a side. Rubbing cream into my face I comb my brows and apply mascara and do a short winged eyeliner. Coating my lips with a sheer red I pinch my cheeks for a natural blush. I put Ava's beaded bracelet back on. I clip one of my pearl bracelets onto my other wrist and put all of my essentials into my purse. Spraying some perfume I head downstairs.

I checked the time to see i had twenty minutes until Dominic would come to pick me up. I decided to have a glass of wine to calm my nerves which were all over the place.

I sipped on my wine and texted Sofia about the gala. Her custom made Versace dress came and she was dying, saying it was perfect.

I glanced at the time again and saw I had a few minutes left. I downed the remains of the wine and made my way to the door. Before I opened it I shouted "Bye!" to everyone and then made my way to the entrance of Clementine estate.

The walk was only a few minutes so I had reached with two minutes to waste. However, there he was sat in his car. I walked to the door and I pulled on the handle but the door didn't open. Am I silly? Can't I open a car door?

Out comes Dominic and he walks towards me opening the door for me.

"They don't call me a gentleman for no reason." He says. I smile and say thank you. Adjusting my dress he starts the car and we drive out the estate. We sat in silence and it was killing me, I was nervous and my heart was beating so loud I was afraid he could he hear it. Being this close to him was dangerous.

"How was your day?" I asked breaking the silence.

Clearing his throat he said "It was good, yours?"

"Great" I say. We go back into silence and slump back into the seat.

Feeling a draft on wind on my thighs I look down to see that my dress had rolled up so far that you could see my nude thong. I flushed and hoped he had not seen but of course me shuffling about made him glance and look.
I leaned back hoping the seat would swallow me. I wore the thong because it was my most comfortable one and I weirdly felt sexy in it.

I had not worn a bra considering it would've looked tacky with the dress. But now I was worried that my boobs would fall out.

'He probably already saw your boobs, I mean dont you remember that you slept with him?' My sarcastic side said to myself.

'That doesnt mean I should throw them out anytime!' I argue.

I could not believe I was having an argument... with myself.

The car stopped and I looks out the window to see a gorgeous condo, it was a few floors away from being a skyscraper. He as expected opened the car door for me and held a hand out. I took it and he lifted me up and out of the car. He had a tight grip on my hand, like I was going to run.

The heat bouncing off of him was making my body feel like it was on fire, I weirdly liked it.

Holding my hand tight he guided me to his house?

We went to the back and he opened a door, an elevator say in front and beside it was a table with white calla lillies, they were my favorite along with red roses. I took one and smelt it the familiar sweet smell entering my nose. I heard him chuckle and pick up the note that was in the bouquet.

He read it and from the corner of my eyes I could see what it read 'Elevator reserved for Dominic Amoretti.'

'Ah how romantic' I thought sarcastically.

He pressed the button while I outlined the delicate petals with my fingertips. The doors opened and we entered. I felt us going up. After a minute we were here. I gathered we were on the top floor and in the penthouse suite. He took out a key and put it into the lock. Twisting the key, he grips the handle and then opens the door. When we enter my eyes widen, his place was beautiful so neat, elegant. His walls were grey and all the furniture was black. His chandelier looked like it costed a few millions and the marble floor shone. But what took my breath away was the view. London's most beautiful landmarks like Big Ben, The London Eye, and House of Parliament were amidst other tall buildings, the sun was almost setting- it was summer and usually the sun would set around late evening. The sky resembled cotton candy with hints of blue and orange. It was a sight to see, like a freshly painted canvas, a masterpiece.

I felt him behind me, I could smell his cologne, it was intoxicating.

His hot breath was fanning my nape, I turned around only to be faced with his lips. I look up to see him looking at me with intensely with a emotion I couldn't describe.

"James, we're ready." He says out of the blue. Taking my hand he takes me to a table, he helps me take off my coat and sits me down.

After he sits himself down a man with long hair and blue eyes comes in with some dishes.

"For the lady." He says sliding the plate in front of me.

"Dominic" he says while giving the plate to him. They looked like they were friends.

I looked to my plate to see roast chicken and mushroom risotto. This looked really good, I hadn't eaten since early afternoon and I wouldn't be surprised if my stomach would growl right now.

Then the guy came back out with a bottle of wine and two champagne flutes. He pours a sparkling gold substance into the glasses and I sip on it. I tried to keep the moan it, god this was delicious.

He leaves us and Dominic begins to speak. "You look beautiful tonight angel." He says and I blush at the endearment.

"Thank you, you look very nice" I return. He smiled and I looked down feeling more nervous than ever.

I hear him get up and walk to me. He lifts my face up with a finger on the tip of my chin.

"There's something about you, that intrigues me, what are you doing to me?" He says frustratedly.

"Sorry?" I say timidly. 'Really, you say sorry ariella, are you stupid?' I thought.

I jolt into him as he grabs my waist and pull me up. He looks into my eyes, the insane look in those grey eyes gave me jitters. All of a sudden I kissed him.

It took me by surprise too. My mouth moved passionatly with his and it was not long before I'm on the table with my arms behind my head. I loved how he was dominating me. Him being in control, it was just so pleasurable.

I moaned openly and when I moved underneath him our cores touched and I heard him groan. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he was taking me somewhere his lips not leaving mine.

Feeling a soft base beneath my body I acknowledged that I was on a bed. He slid the dress off my body and looked at my bare chest. I didn't feel self conscious, rather confident. He cupped one and latched onto the other. His hot mouth was teasing me while he caressed my other boob. He made his way down leaving kisses.

I felt his breath down there. The heat making me a shiver run down my spine. He shoved the material to one side a stroked my wet slit.

He stuck in two fingers making me arch my back. He was pumping in and out till I saw stars. This feeling was building up in my stomach making me feel like I was on the edge of a cliff and when I fell I released, shaking, writhing in pleasure.

"My innocent Angel" he said as I let my eyes close from exhaustion.

___________________________