Chapter Eighteen: The Hook Up

The Next Day

Robyn

I felt amazing when I woke up this morning thanks to my late night fuck session with Chris. I was a little, no, very sore but it felt good at the same time. I rolled over and saw that Chris wasn’t in bed with me. I groaned as I drug myself out of bed and limped upstairs. The smell of eggs and bacon made my stomach growl. I went into the kitchen to find Mama coking breakfast and Tootie, Drew, and Chris sitting at the table.

"Good morning Robyn." Mama said when she saw me.

"Good morning everyone. Thanks for waking me up Chris." I said when I sat down next to him.

"I had you up all night so I thought you wanted to rest." Tootie heard Chris’ comment and laughed.

"What’s so funny mommy?" Drew asked.

"Nothing." Tootie said, smirking at me.

"Breakfast is done. Come make your plates." I got up and started making my plate and I noticed that Mama had me staring me down.

"What?"

"Are you okay Robyn?"

"Yeah why?"

"You're limping. Did you fall down or something?"

"She fell down on my dick." Chris mumbled and I elbowed him in the chest.

"No Mama, I’m fine. I guess I just slept in a weird position."

"Doggy style." Chris whispered in my ear and I felt my face getting hot. Does he not see his mother in the room? I finished fixing my plate and I sat down and started eating.

"Uh uh. Say grace! Tell her Mama."

"Christopher Maurice Brown you know you don’t yell at the table. And what I tell you about snitching?"

"Why you always gotta call me out?"

"Cuz you're always doing something Maurice." I said with a wide grin on my face.

"I don’t like you."

"I know, you love me. You are just mad because Mama likes me better than you."

"Alright you two. Y’all ain’t too old to be put in time out."

"She started it." Chris said under his breath.

"I’m finishing it. Eat your food before you don’t eat at all."

"Stop getting my woman in trouble Uncle Chris." Drew said.

"She ain’t your woman Drew." Chris said.

"If she wasn’t my woman she wouldn’t have read me a bedtime story."

"Reading you a bedtime story doesn’t make someone your woman. Me and Mommom read you stories all the time and we’re not your woman." Tootie said.

"Y’all don’t count cuz we’re related but that pretty thing over there is mine."

"She’s too old for you little dude."

"Age ain’t nothing but a number."

"Robyn don’t want you."

"Yes she does. She kissed me last night so ha!"

"She is my girlfriend so ha!"

"That’s what you think." Drew said before he started eating. He is definitely a goofball like his uncle. After we ate breakfast me and Chris got ready to leave. We showered, got dressed, and got our stuff together before we went outside to the car where Mama, Tootie, and Drew were waiting for us.