shopping (part 2)

It was night.Om was in the room doing something on leptop sitting on bed. She entered with 2 shopping bags. Om lifted his eyes to see her.she put them on couch.
Om : bs yae hi khareeda itni dair mai ?
Gauri : g..hum ny ye lia bs .. oo bhojai ny kch apny lye aur bare bhaiya k lye b saman lyna thw.vahan jada dair ho gai. (She was answering with expressionless face)
Om : tmhy aur kch pasnd ni aya?
Gauri :  paisy khatam hw gae thy.
Om : whatt ..? Ek to tum lalchi log..!
Gauri : oo khana lg gya hai. Maa ji bula rae hain..
Om : ( he tured off the leptop) chalo (he said with anger)
Gauri : chaliye ..hum hath dho k aty hain
(They moved to dinner and he was the first to come back to room.he saw those bags. And thought )
srf yae aur paisy khatam ho gae ?
(Then he moved to the bags. There was a saree in bigger one. Which was expensive and then to the next small shopping bag. There was 2 little jewellery boxes. He opened one of them. It had a ladies ring. The price tag was 550 Rupees. he checked other there was a ear stud with price 2600 rupees. He put them back and then checked bank balance)
He thought : how is this possible. 1 rupaya b kam nai hai..!
She entered the room then.and sat on the couch. She took out his credit card went to him.
Gauri : apka card
(He took his without saying a word.she came back to couch and took out saree again moved to him)
Gauri : ee sari.. Bhojai ny dilwai hai..  unky aur bhaiya ki taraf ce tofa dia hai humy..
Om : (looking at saree) hmm.. bht achi hai.
She put that in cupboard and came to couch she  took out the ear stud ,removed the price tag from it trying to hide it from him while he was noticing her with 'tirchi nazar'..! She again moved to him and forwarding that to him
Gauri : ee.. ap k lye lia thw. Ap pehanty hain na. Kaan mai..oo hai... itna mehanga nai hai pr umeed hai apko pasnd aye ga. ( he was staring her with wide eyes)
Oo bhojai ny bhaiya k lye gift lia .. tw.. hamara b mann hua ap k lye kch ly lain
(she was kinda scared while saying this.he was still looking at her.he did not say word)
Gauri : apko nai acha lga k hum ap k lye lae ? (She moved her hand back) k..k..koi baat nai. (She tried to smile.he held her from wrist)
Om : dikhao mjy.! (She gave him. He looked at it. Price tag was removed.)
Acha hai. ( he said with half smile)
Gauri : acha lga apko ?  bht khusi haue humy
Om : han.. thankyou
Gauri : welcome
(She took out ring and wore it in her ring finger. She smiled at it :*)
Om : gauri
Gauri : g ?
Om : tmny credit card ce shopping ni ki naa?
Gauri : han. Jaroorat hi nai pari.
Om : jhoot mat bolo
Gauri : vo.. hum us mai ce kch lyty tw ap kehty k paisy dekh k phisal gae hai (her voice became heavy)
Om : mai ny jw credit card dyny k bad kaha us vaja ce tum.. you mind that ? Right?
Gauri : nai...n...nai..! Humy adat hw gae hai. Ab bura ni lgta (she went in the bathroom after saying this and he felt bad for her. This time Really Bad..! He looked at the stud.it was little silver one.he then put that in his drawer and laid.after a while she came arrange the couch and laid on it after covering her with blanket)
Gauri : omkaraji ?
Om : han ?
Gauri : apko hamara tofa sach mai acha lga? Agr apko acha ni lga tw ap bta skty hain humain bura ni lgy ga
Om : nai.. its really good .i like it
Gauri : oo ap k mayar ka b nai hai hum janty hain.ap pehnaian gy b ni..bohut sasta hai ap k lye.. bs usy sambhal k rakhiyae ga hamry lye kaafi hwga
Om :  price does not matter.. tmny mjy gift dia.mjy pasnd aya. Thats it..
Gauri : ji.. good night
Om : hmmm..
( she slept soon but he kept thinking about her words "ab bura nai lgta" & she really felt his words that she did not use a single rupee from his money and managed to buy things from her little budget. such things really dont affect Swetlana type ladies.Does she really dont want money ? Or is she acting?)
.
.
~mazy ka ni tha naa.. I know. 👀 i will try my best next time.
Tb tk k lye ALLAH HAFIZ :)