LET IT GOOOOO

I go upstairs and get undressed and my iPhone starts ringing. I pick it up and the person is named Alexander. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey gorgeous." Of course, it's Alex.

I blush a little at his comment, then shake my head. "How do you know my number?"

"You're mom gave it to me, I forgot to ask."

Dear Lord mom.

"Okay, anything you need?" I wince at the tone of my voice.

He chuckles. "Anything wrong with saying hi?"

"That's it?"

"And I wanted to ask you a question."

"Okay, shoot."

"What did your mom whisper to you while I was there?" I can hear him grinning on the other line.

I practically choke.

"No-nothing. Why?"

"I heard what she said."

I give myself a slap in the forehead.

"Hold on for a second. MOM!!!!! DID YOU WHISPER LOUDLY ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ALEX SO HE COULD HEAR?????"

She yells across from her room.

"YES ANGEL!!!! YOU'LL THANK ME LATER!!!!"

I groan.

"LOVE YOU TOO!!!!"

"Do you think I'm hot?"

"Can you not?"

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"I gotta go take a shower."

"Leave the phone on please?"

I decide for a moment and think what have I got to lose?

"Fine. Be right back."

I quickly strip and go into the shower. I start singing Let It Go from Frozen. I know it's a kid movie but you gotta love Frozen.

After I'm done I quickly dress into my pyjamas and head back to my phone.

"Hello? You still there?"

"LET IT GOOOOO, LET IT GOOOOO, CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOOOOORRREEEE." Alex sang.

Dammit! I left the phone on speaker!!!!! I feel like I have the need to go crawl in a hole and die.

"What?!? You heard me?!?" I clear my throat. "I mean. Why are you singing Let It Go?"

He laughs. His laugh makes me turn into jelly every time.

"What? You have a really beautiful singing voice."

I blush as red as fire. I feel my cheeks burning. No one has complimented me except Spence and mom.

"Umm. Than-thank you."

"Aww your so cute when your stuttering."

Cute. The word pounding in my ear drums. I give him a loud yawn in response.

"What? Too corny?"

"No, I'm just really tired."

"Well so am I, good night my princess."

"Good night."

And I ended the call. I am fangirling inside.

A/N again please don't judge me in these kinda things the only time I have experience with this stuff is when I get embarrassed. BYEEEE