Part 1(/1)

Alternate Title- All These Rotten Apples

This is my first time writing for a 2p. Please don't hate cause I can't write for them :/ Also, requests are open. Enjoy~!

~~

"Allen Jones... WAIT"

~~

The sun was just rising, causing the sky to turn crimson, pink, and amber in 5 minutes. You were (Y/n) (L/n), a student attending Hetalia High. Many students were good natured, and so were you but you were shy. Very shy... It was hard making friends, but you managed to make friends with a shy Canadian and his brother, Alfred. Unfortunately, all of the students lived in the same neighborhood. Except you. You lived in a neighborhood with the delinquents and dark, emo people.

'Another day, another dawn,' you thought, 'Hey is that a quote? I think so...' By the time you got to school, most kids weren't there, because you were early. 

That became a routine for you, getting up really early. You didn't want to run into any of your "loving neighbors". 

Many different people were your neighbors, a delinquent named Allen, a hunter (of poachers) named Matt as he liked to be called, a quiet smoker named Francois, and a scary Russian named Viktor. Actually, there was an adorable Brit named Oliver, but he was the good apple. In the rotten apple bin. In an alleyway. So maybe the apple bin was a trash can...

Anyway, you went to your locker and opened it. You got your books and necessary items (aka manga when you were done with boring worksheets), but you didn't expect a slamming sound of the locker next to you. It sounded like someone leaned on the locker but crashed into it. It was odd, because no one else showed up at school until 7:30. It was 7:00.

You closed your locker door to see your rotten apple neighbor Allen. The American.

"Hey doll? What's your name?" He spoke after you closed your locker.

You sighed, "Why would you talk to me if you don't know my name. And it's (Y/n)."

Allen smirked, "No need to be so rude, that's not how you treat strangers. But I'm Allen. But you can call me tonight."

You deadpanned at the horrible pickup line and went down the hall to your first class. Allen quickly caught up to you, "Hey wait! Why do you come to school so early?"

"To avoid you. And Matt. And Francois, and Viktor. And Zao." Oh Zao was a drug addicted rotten apple. I forgot to mention. You had a lot of neighbors.

"Wait what about Oliver?"

"He's ok. His cupcakes are good."

Allen froze, "Oh. I see how it is."

<Later, after school!>

School, as always, taught you nothing. Even through the hours of learning the Han dynasty, y= mx+b (which is easy, of Alfred would stop complaining), and what W= Fd was, nothing stuck in your mind. Hm. Makes you question schools huh.

You crossed the street as usual and passed the alley. 

Except you stopped. 

And went back. 

In the alley was a box with two adorable cats inside! 

One had dark brown fur and crimson red eyes. He had a scruff that was beige, and the other was cream colored with a beige scruff as well. He had blue eyes. Since there was no one in the alley or nearby, you took them in. You decided to named the brown one Allen, after the boy who confronted you this morning, and the other Alfred, for your friend. 

Looks are decieving though, since the two fought in the box. As you were climbing up the stairs to your house. A paw whizzed by your face are you toppled backward, landing on the concrete. A nearby man started to laugh, so you gave him a death glare that rivaled Ivan's, a scary Russian student in your physics class. The man instantly shut up as he spotted your gaze and kept walking.

'Yeah, you better run. 'Cause I'm scarier than all these rotten apples combined!' You stood back up, unlocked your door, and picked up the cat box.

Once again, you were surprised. You dropped the box of cats, slammed the door, and sprinted towards the couch. There sat Allen Jones. You lived alone. "How the fudge did you get into my house?!" You yelled, slapping him. He pressed a hand onto his now pink cheek and said, "I unlocked your door and walked in. Really? The classic key under the plant pot? Sooo original," the sarcasm was dripping off his words, "Also, Alfred, your boyfriend, dropped by my house and nearly killed me, sooooo, I crashed here."

You blinked, shocked and not realizing that a man literally broke into your house. "H-how.... why.... ALSO ALFRED IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND. I'm currently single." You proclaimed, crossing your arms sassily.

"Hm. Do you have an interest for someone?" He asked seductively, moving closer to you.

Unfortunately for him, his advances didn't work and you responded with a plain, "Yes indeed I do." His eyes lit up mockingly and he yelled, "OOOOH (Y/N)'S GOT A CRUSH! Who is it?"

One of your new cats walked over and brushed your leg, so you held it up proudly and said, "This cat!"

Allen looked at it and asked, "What's its name?"

Luck never seemed to be on your side.

You looked at it and said its name.

"Allen Jones... WAIT"

The crimson eyed American smirked and leaned closer to you (he was in the couch while you stood). "Aw. That's sweet, doll. You named a cat after me. Now that you've pledged your love to me, why don't we have some fun?"

You smirked back and said "Sure~"

...........

"I BOUGHT A WAFFLE MAKER, WANNA MAKE WAFFLES?"

Allen deadpanned and said, "That's not what I went, but ok...."

<Later>

You both just ended up eating waffles for dinner, and you happily ate the last bite of waffles. That bite had a lot of whipped cream on it though, and you ended up getting some on your lips. Allen quickly got a paper napkin out of the basket and wiped your face with it. Your face heated up as the napkin made contact with your face. When he pulled away, your face was as red as the sky this morning. "Something wrong doll?" He asked calmly. But on the inside he was having an emotional breakdown.

'H-he just touched my face. A-and I blushed. Do I love him?' You looked at him. He was hot, but looks weren't what you were really looking for. It was more of personality. He seemed like the type to defend his lover, and he probably had a secret soft side, like all those really tough delinquents on TV. "Y-yeah. It's fine." You responded, trying to get your nerves together. And you failed.

"Hm. Ok. I'll be off then. Bye doll face."

He walked toward the door and stopped and picked up your Allen cat. "Why does this cat look exactly like me? And why does this one..." he asked, them picking up Alfred cat, "Look like porkchop*? And why are they so cute?"

You giggled and said, "I'm not sure. I found them both in an alleyway, though they both love fighting."

He laughed slightly and set the two cats down. "Well, they're adorable. I gotta go now. I have to beat up this dumb guy's butt (or another vulgar word I refuse to type...)."

"Ok Al, don't get hurt."

"You did it."

"Did what?"

"Called me a nickname. Showed compassion."

"Oh shut up!" You fumed, face flushing pink. You gave him a cute peck on the cheek and said, "Are you happy now?"

"Very. I love you doll face!"

"I love you too Al." You sighed and watched him run off into the setting sun, carrying his bat behind him.

"Maybe he isn't such a rotten apple after all."

~Fin (LAND)

*His nickname for 1p!America.