30. Forever

Ezra's POV
We made a few appointments the next day to view a few houses away from the bustle of the city. Aria had decided to return to school the following week as she only had a few more months until graduation. We dressed Elli and made our way from the mansion to a small coffee shop before heading off to view houses.

We were starting to get worried after visiting the first four as none of them suited what we were after. We pulled in to the drive way of our fifth viewing of a newly built two story home. It had a beautiful white picket fence and double garage. There were kids riding their bikes in the street happily shouting. We made our way into the four bedroom, two bathroom home and fell in love instantly. There was a huge breakfast bar with stools in kitchen for the whole family to gather around and a large open plan living. We made our way upstairs to the bedrooms. The master was massive with a walk in robe and ensuite and of course the room beside the master had a beautiful pink feature wall with built in robes for all of Elli's clothes. I smiled at Aria. I knew we had found the perfect home. Even more so when we walked out onto the large undercover patio which stretched out onto a fenced in back yard perfect for our princess to play in.

I knew the cost would be a little over our budget but little did I know what Aria had up her sleeve from all her song writing. We ended up purchasing the house out right and were allowed to move in immediately. We moved the stuff from Rileys house and set up the perfect room for a princess. We purchased plenty of furniture to fill our house to make it a home, our home. We had never been so happy.

Arias POV
I started back at school and continued writing more songs. I started to get more larger clients wanting songs like Pink and Lady Gaga so I was bringing in plenty of money for my little family. Ezra ended up getting a permanent job at a primary school close by to our house so we had to hire a nanny until I graduated. He loved teaching English to the younger students. We set a date for the wedding being October the following year.

I got home late from school and made my way into Elli's room to find Ezra sitting in the rocking chair reading her a book. I had never felt so content and happy in life than right at that moment. I always assumed a baby would be a burden on my life being young and single but in the end god knew what was best and bought the much needed and longed for love back into our lives.

----------------—

I will possibly write a sequel with Jackie being released from the mental ward. It just depends on whether you guys liked this story. So just leave me some feedback please and let me know what you thought :)