Chapter Two

(Y/N) - Your Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(Y/C/N) - YouTube Channel Name
-
-
-
-

(Y/N) - Your Name(E/C) - Eye Color(H/C) - Hair Color(Y/C/N) - YouTube Channel Name----

(Y/N's Outfit)

(Aubrey's Outfit)(Your POV) I was just sitting on my couch with my MacBook editing some videos when I hear Ding Dong

(Aubrey's Outfit)
(Your POV)
I was just sitting on my couch with my MacBook editing some videos when I hear Ding Dong. I closed my MacBook and got up and answered the door to see four men and one woman. "Oh hello there!" I said happily. "Hiiii!" They all said,"Come on in why don't you all?" I said as I stepped away from the door to let them all in.

(Eltons POV)
"Thank you for letting us in," I said,"This is Devyn,Corey,Colby,and Sam!" They all exchanged hello's to (Y/N) and she exchanged hello's to them as well. "Oh my bad I'm (Y/N)!" She said. "Oh we know!" I said. She looked at me with a huh? Face. "We've seen your YouTube channel before!" Said Sam. "Ohhh,I thought you guys were some kind of stalkers there for a second" we all laughed. We all heard walking down the stairs to see HiHeyItsAubrey. "Hey Aubrey!"I said.
(Aubrey's POV)
I put my hand over my mouth with excitement as I saw the people sitting on couch "No way! That's Elton,Sam,Devyn,Corey,and Colby!" I said. "It sure is!" They all said in unison.
(Colby's POV)
"It was great to meet all of you!" (Y/N) said happily. 'She's so fucking adorable' I thought and snapped back to reality where Sam was snapping his fingers in my face. "Well maybe you can do a collab with all of us tomorrow?" Elton asked. "That would be lovely!" (Y/N) said. "See you then!" We all shouted and left.
-
-
-
So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! This is my first story so please don't get mad at me if this is bad ;-;. But until then,everyone stay alive!