Drunken Sex & Chances

Start from the beginning

"I know and I'm sorry. I know how special your first time is." he said and started walking and I took some steps back.

"Which is why I shared it with you Liam, because I thought you were special and would treat me right." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"I know and you don't know how sorry I am Naomi. I shouldn't have said all those things to you." he said walking to me and I sat on the bench and he sat next beside me.

"Liam you really hurt me." I cried on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know Mimi and I'm sorry, so sorry," he said quietly.

"No Liam you don't know. I was really thinking about giving us a chance and you just ruined it."

"What do you mean give us a chance?" he said pulling away and looking me deep in the eyes.

"Liam I told Amber everything about us and I was thinking we would actually try to be in a relationship." I said and he sighed.

"And we still can. I mean I told Stephen I promise I won't hurt you again." he said grabbing my hands and kissing it.

"How do I know you won't hurt me again?" I wiped my eyes.

"I promise I won't hurt you and if I do you can cut off my balls." he said and I laughed.

"Ok I guess I can give us a chance." I said and he smiled.

"Are you for real?" He asked not believing me.

"Yes I'm for real, I'll give us a chance." I smiled and he hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Ok now put me down." I giggled and he put me down and put a light kiss on my lips.

"Alright let's get you back home, it's getting a little chilly out her." he said and I nodded. We started walking back the house holding hands. Once we got there surprisingly the house was clean and not a complete mess.

I guess Joshua cleaned up or something. I went upstairs to my room and sat down on the bed with Liam next beside me.

"Ok since today is Saturday you want to go on our first date?" he smiled and I nodded eagerly.

"Ok you can spend the rest of the day getting ready while I got out, okay?" he said and I nodded.

"Okay." he got up and kissed my forehead and left. I quickly jumped off my bed and called the twins and Amber and they answered on the second ring.

"I'm going on my first date with Liam tonight." I yelled and they all squealed.

"Oh my gosh what are you gonna where?" Olive yelled.

"I don't know but he went out the plan the whole date so I have the rest of the day to get ready." I said.

"Okay we'll be over in 5 minutes." they all said.

"Okay the front door is open." I said and hung up. I went downstairs into the kitchen and everything was spotless. I took out a box of Frosted Flakes and made me a bowl. Since I woke up not too long ago it was still morning time. I sat down and quietly waited for the girls to get here. When I checked my phone I saw that I had a missed call from my mom.

I dialed her umber and she answered" Hello."

"Hey mom sorry I missed your call I was sleep and just woke up." I lied.

"I just wanted to ask what you did for your birthday. Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Yeah mom my friends threw me and Liam a party and we had cake and it was really special."