Struggles

We all have something we struggle with. Even though we often feel alone, we are not. There's someone, somewhere, who struggles with the same thing as you. There is someone out there who understands what you're going through, someone who knows what it feels like. Although we may always struggle with something, that does not mean that our struggles have defeated us. It merely means that we are human. We are imperfect. We are all broken. Struggles are simply Satan's way of trying to pull us down and away from God. Christian or not, Satan wants to make us feel worthless, like nothing, like we're not good enough. But we are not worthless . We are not nothing. We are not perfect, but God loves us anyway. He loved us to the point of giving up His only Son by means of a cruel death on a cross that He did nothing to deserve all to save us and to give us a chance to know Him and spend an eternity with Him in heaven. The next time you're struggling with something, think about the fact that the Creator of the universe loves you more than you can ever imagine and that He can help you overcome whatever you're dealing with if you will turn to Him. We may not be stronger than Satan, but God is. And if God is for us, who can be against us?