I lift my head, and swing towards his face. I miss, and I feel Lucah come closer to the ring.

"Wrists!" Georgie yells to me.

I reposition my damn wrists, and get hit in the mouth. I taste blood, and pain resonates through my head, but I ignore it. I score another hit to his face, and one to his stomach. Before I know it, he's down on the ground.

"Calling it!" Georgie yells.

Lucah is by my side before I can celebrate. His hands snake around my waist, and butterflies erupt into my stomach.

"Go get cleaned up in the locker room, and let's go home." He says in a deep voice.

I turn, and hug him. His arms wrap around my waist, and engulf me in his form. A moment later, I'm spun out. I make my way to the locker room, and I get in the shower.

I take in some water, and spit it out. Blood runs through it, and it makes me want to gag. After ten minutes, I step out.

I throw on some raggy old shirt, and a pair of sweats. My hair is plopped on my head in a bun, and I look like I just woke up. Lucah won't care, though. If he doesn't, I don't.

Even if he did, I still wouldn't change. Since the accident, Lucah's been more cautious, and I've been moody. I have been fighting for about two months, and it helps with the anger.

I walk out into the main part of the gym. Lucah stands in front of me, his sweatpants are hung low on his waist, and his shirt is hiked up, revealing some pleasing abs. 

Lucah finds me, and his eyes light up. God, my love for this boy has grown. I can barely contain myself when he slips his hand into mine. I burst out into a wide grin, and give his hand a squeeze.

When we walk out of the gym, I let go of Lucah. He gives me a questioning look, like he knows what I'm about to do.  I shoot him the puppy dog eyes, and he's locked in.

"Get on," he laughs.

He turns around, and squats down. I take it as my opportunity to jump on his back. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he sets off to the car.

My arms hang around his neck, and his hands grip my thighs. He carries me away, and I feel safer than ever before. I laugh when he starts speeding up.

"I love you, more than you could ever imagine." I whisper into his ear.

His body tenses as we approach the car. He swings me off his back, and pushes me towards the car.

"I love you. I love you so much." And with that, he pressed his lips to mine, trying to force all the love for me into it.

He pulls away, opening my door for me. I sit in the car, and he makes his way to his seat. We start off to the apartment, where happiness always insures.

*

I rush through the door of the apartment, Lucah chasing me. I squeal when he grabs my waist, picking me up.

I honestly don't feel like I got hit in the teeth thirty minutes ago. All I feel is happy and loved.

I'm thrown on the bed, bouncing slightly. I laugh some more when Lucah starts kissing my neck.

He stops, "you're beautiful."

My breath hitches in my throat, and I can't move. I knew he loved me, and he knows I love him, and I've wanted him for so long.

Maybe we can get a break this time. 

I hook my hands around his neck, and breathe in his scent. His hands roam my torso. His body is attracted to mine, like we're magnets.

I've been through so much with him. I want to be connected to him in every way possible. Not a single loose thread left alone. In that moment, I knew what my future was.

It was him, and I was fine with that.

"Do you want to do this?" His husky voice whispers in my ear.

All I can manage to do it shake my head. His lips stretch into a smile, and I can't help but return it. I've never done this before, and my stomach was in knots.

His hands played at the bottom of my shirt, waiting for approval. I let him slip it up, and I help pull it over my head.

My breathing begins to speed up as I'm exposed in just my bra. Lucah kisses my collar bone, and makes his way down. I feel his hand gently move up and down my body.

My hands were shaking as I struggled to catch my breath. I begged myself to stop, to let this happen. I wanted this to happen, I needed this to happen.

My trembling fingers pulled at his shirt, and he gently helps me get it off of his body. I wanted every piece of him. Not just physically, mentally too.

I steadied myself a little as I slipped my pants off. Lucah did the same, but quicker. He teased at my bra strap, asking for permission.

He moves to unclip it, and he slides it off. My heart picks up speed, doubling in a fraction of a second.

I moan against his lips, the kiss full of love and passion. His hands roam my body, making my skin heat up wherever he goes.

Love consumes the heart, and so far, Lucah was the only one who had the time to claim it.

***

Lucah

Her skin was warm. My heart throbbed in my chest, surprising me.

Amelia was shaking. Her face held a nervous feature, but it soon left when I kissed her. I held myself back, not unleashing all the emotions I wanted to.

Back in the gym, she seemed so powerful. Now, she seemed so vulnerable. She was laying in front of me, her bra on the ground, and her hands moving to cover herself.

All I could think was that she was beautiful. She was mine, all mine. I wanted her to myself, and I finally had the chance to make that happen.

Love fills the soul, and mine was packed full at the moment.

***
Amelia

I woke up feeling tired. I couldn't sleep afterwards last night, and I dozed off for about an hour. I didn't regret it though.

My heart still raced at the memories. His touch that was so intoxicating, was now present again as he breathed against my neck.

"Connar called." He whispers into my hair.

"Did you answer?" I demand.

He hesitates, "yes."

I huff, "damn it, Lucah! I want to avoid him!"

"I'm sorry, Amelia. I didn't read the contact information." He apologizes.

Great.

Fucking great.

***

A/N: Few more chapters to go! I'm not sure how long I'm a make it. Just have to see ig.

Vote, comment, share.

Bye.

Your Author

Terra.

VOTE.