Twelve

Amber's POV

It was 9am when I got up.

"Sidney!! Get UP!!" I yelled. He fell out of the bed and I laughed till I couldn't breathe.

"What?" He asked concerned.

"Game in 2 hours let's go!!" I said. And went to get a shower and put on my Canada Crosby jersey.

"Hey Amber!!" Sidney yelled.

"I'm coming!!" I yelled back and hurried up with my hair.

"I'm ready! Let's go." I said and we walked hand in hand to the arena.

"Who are you guys playing against?" I asked him.

"Russia." He relied. Oh so he'd have to play against Geno.

"Oh." I said quietly,"Well you are going to win!" I said. He laughed.

"Okay so I'll see you after the game. Remember to stay in your seat and I'll come get you. I don't wanna lose you in large country." Sid said. He kissed my cheek and went with his team. And I walked to me seat. Which was right behind the Canada bench. I texted Tylor.

Me: hey. What r u up to?

Tylor: just woke up. Gonna watch the game.

Me: cool. Well I'm at the game.

Tylor: well eh!!

Me: We'll call you later.

Tylor: okay. Bye love u.

Me: love you too.

Then I just sat back and watched the game.

SIDNEY'S POV

I had to win. I had to beat Geno and Ovechkin. I had to show Amber that I can actually play. I knew Tylor wanted Russia to win so I had to make her want me to win. I knew her and geno are like eat friends but still, technically she was my daughter. I had to push my thoughts to the back I my mind and play.

TYLOR'S POV

After I texted my mom a little bit, I just made Kris and I some coffee and watched the game.

"Want Russia to win?" He asked.

"How did you know?" I asked. He laughed.

"You and Geno are best friends. Although, I want Canada to win." He said. I laughed.

"Okay. Wanna make this a bet?" I asked.

"Sure. Winner gets $50. Loser gets to...." He said.

"Loser HAS to skate at consol in front of everyone in either a bathing suit or shorts and a tank top." I finished.

"Deal!" He said and we shook hands.

"Hope you won't freeze." I said.

"Oh I won't." He replied. I laughed.

6:51 LEFT IN 1ST PERIOD (TAYLOR'S POV)

It was still 0-0. Ovi had the puck, passes it to Geno. Geno shoots the puck. RUSSIA SCORES!!

"Ha!!! In you face Kristopher!!!" I said. He laughed. In the middle of my victory dance, Sidney got a goal.

"Ohhh!! In your face Tylor!!" He said, Doing his victory dance. I laughed.

The game stayed 1-1 the whole rest of the 1st and 2nd periods. 3rd period is where things got heated.

SIDNEY'S POV

I had the puck and I was going toward the goal, the someone punched me. It was Ovechkin. I dropped my stick and punched him just as hard.

"You wanna go?" He asked.

"Let's go." I replied. We dropped our gloves and started fighting. I punched him in the face and he punched me in the nose. My nose immediately started bleeding. I punched him in the stomach and threw him to the ice.

"I only meant to fight for fun. Not to get hurt." I said and skated off. I went straight to the penalty box. I looked at Amber and she was looking at me. She looked really worried.

"I'm okay." I mouthed to her.

"I hope so." She mouthed back. Then they took me out Of the penalty box and into the locker room to get cleaned up.

AMBER'S POV

I was so scared. All I saw was Sidney with the puck and then Ovi hit him. Then they fought. Sidney had a bloody nose and I didn't see what was wrong with Ovi. Then again I didn't care. He mouthed to me that he was okay but I didn't believe him.

TYLOR'S POV

I was making me another cup of coffee. What? It was 3am here. Anyway.

"Ty, come here. Like now! your dad is fighting." Kris said. I put my cup down and fell running. I looked at the tv and Sidney had a bloody nose like mine how convenient. And Ovi was on the ground. Kris was standing up cheering for Sid.

"Oh my God!" He said when he saw my nose.

"I'm fine." I said.

"No. Your nose is not fine. Come on." He said. And helped me up and go to the bathroom.

"So how did you fall?" He asked.

"Ugh I was running to see the fight and tripped over my own feet." I said. He didn't laugh.

"I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you mom and Sidney." He said. I nodded. He took the picture and then cleaned up my face.

"Thank you Dr. Letang." I joked.

"You are welcome." He replied. I laughed. He didn't laugh though.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You also had this giant cut on your cheek. But it wasn't large enough for stitches. Didn't you feel it?" He said.

"No." I replied and touched my cheek and winced in pain.

"I'll be okay." I said and smiled.

"I hope. Back to the game?" He asked.

"Yeah. But carry me so I won't fall?" I asked like a little 5 year old who stubbed her toe. Haha. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"That's not what I meant but okay." I said. He laughed.

Russia was in the lead 4-2. I kinda felt bad for Sid. But he knows how much I like Geno. So I continued to cheer for Russia. Like there was only 0.27 seconds left in the game anyway. And this was the gold medal game so they'd be back soon. The score stayed the same at the end of the game. Russia got gold and Canada got silver.

"Hey. I have practice. Are you coming?" Kris asked after the ceremonies.

"Yes. Give me a sec." I said and went to get dressed.

"Let's go!" Kris yelled. I ran down the stairs with all of my hockey gear.

"I'm ready let's go." I said and ran to the car. And we left for practice.