Chapter 61 - In Love!!

Start from the beginning

Soon, after walking some more steps inside, I saw Nial and Ellie. Ellie too had placard in her hand. Seeing me, they repeat the procedure, Cali did. Ellie raised her hands high up in air with a grin. They too were standing at a specific distance. Like previous one, this placard also has a message for me.

 Like previous one, this placard also has a message for me

I read the lines, it said, "I was waiting for you".

Me too, I thought!!!

I nodded at them with a smile and said "Thank you", and walked further inside the woods. They too left the place as soon as I walked further. My heart was jumping in ecasty because I've never ever seen any boy doing so much arrangements for a girl. And I'm a lucky girl whose destiny made her met with this amazing boy called Autsin, which one can ever found.

Unlucky they, I thought!!

Grinning like a fool, I walked further inside increasing my pace and saw Mike. He waved his hands at me and then faced his placard towards me.

 He waved his hands at me and then faced his placard towards me

It read, "I wanted to ask you something". I thanked him and walked forwards. My stomach had a strange emotions and these emotions will explode anytime if Austin don't show up now. I really want to see that person right now desperately. It had been so long that I've seen him, touched him, felt him, kiss-, ugh, STOP!!

What the hell is wrong with me? Where are these wierd dirty thoughts coming from? I'm here to meet Austin that's it. I'll meet him from a good distance. May be a friendly hug or handshake, that's it!!

I really hope you kiss me when you see me, his words echoed in my mind making me blush like a ripe tomato. I wonder what Austin wants to ask me? If he wants me to cancel my plan of moving to L.A. , then he'll be getting a big disappointment.