Chapter one

Protalodge

"Come on babe. No sense in running if you know I'll catch you." I tried to hold in my breath. That's when he started shouting. "YOUR JUST MAKING THE PUNISHMENT WORSE COME OUT NOW." I couldn't. I hated him. I just... wasn't strong enough.

                      Chapter one.

"Katie wake Madeline up its time for school" "Ugh I still don't see why you won't let me skip school so I can get the tickets." I shouted. That was the 13th time I asked her and her temper was flairing. " I TOLD YOU ALREADY THAT SCHOOL IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN SOME DUMB BOY BAND!!!"  "I hate you." "Love you too" I walked into my younger sisters room. "So we're not going to see them" "No sorry." "So I'll never gt to meet Niall" "Maybe"  "Do we still have to go to school." I sighed I hated letting her down. "Ya we do. See ya later" "Bye"

I walked down the street thinking. What if I skip school without her knowing so I could surprise the girls. Then we could meet them. I veered off the path and sprinted to the ticket place so I could get 5 before they were all gone. I was running and looking down deep in thought so I didn't see when I bumped into someone. HIM!

                       Madeline's POV

She wasn't at her usual spot. I wondered. She probably went to buy the tickets. A voice snapped me out of thought. "Mads have you seen Katie." "Naw sorry Sarah. She went to buy the tickets." "Well she text me Amber and Angelica that your mom said no" " She said that to surprise you guys" "Then how do you know" "I put two and two together." "Oh well let's go."

"K" Before we went into class I had to text her.

                       Kat where are u?!?!

Seconds later the ping went off.

Ticket booth mum dont know.

OMG so i was right

What?

Never mind i have to go to class.

Ok ill just be here all lonely.

im not falling for it again.

ill just txt Jelly and  u can spend a long boring day at  school

Uggh fine i hate it when you do that. ill be there.

yay. But im still txting Jelly.

Ill get Sarah out of class.

kk bye see u l8er

k bye.

I locked my phone and walked to Sarah's class. *knock knock* "Hello Madeline can i help you" "Well im just here for Sarah" :May i ask for what" "Um... A family thing" "But your not family" "Well her mum said i should come be cause she thinks of me as her daughter" That part wasnt a lie" "ok ill get her."

                                                          Sarah's POV

"Cause im just a teenage dirtbag baby" I smile at my ringtone and open my phone.

Hey sarbear mum said no :(

Hey Kat im tearing up :'( i wanted to go

Me tooooo

Oh and stop calling sarbear

why we all have nicknames but you sarbear

But what is i dont want 1

U get one anyway

god why am i friends with you

cause u luv me.

i guess i do.

awwwwwww

shut up g2g theres Mads

k bye sarbear

And with that i was walking up to Madeline. I was expecting Katie to be there since they are sisters but nooo

"Hey Mads have you seen Katie" "Naw sorry Sarah she went to get Tickets" Ok i know that was a lie. "Well she just texted me and Angelica Your mum said no." "Surprise" "oh" " Well class time" "k c'mon"

                                   Middle of first period

*knock knock knock* hmmm whos at the door. Mrs lervel opened the door and had a quiet conversation with who ever was at the door. I was deep in thought when the teacher called out my name. "Uh ya" "Madeline is here to pick you up for a family thing" " oh ya" I jump at the chance to get out of class. "Hey Mads what's going on" "Kat is at the ticket booth" "But she said that your mum said no" " Geez people it was a surprise" "oh"