"I got injured while doing my job." Sin simplified it down, so that she wasn't lying, nor was she telling the whole truth.

"Your job? What kind of job? We sent out search parties and searched everywhere but we still couldn't find you! Where were you this whole time?!"

Uh...Sin had a hard time trying to answer these questions. She did owe him an answer, but how much of the truth; not much.

"I was travelling. I went here and there, so that's maybe why those search parties missed me." Sin replied.

"Travelling? Does that mean you did odd jobs here and there? Were you alone? Big sister! Do you know how dangerous it is for a woman to be out alone when travelling?!" Leon freaked.

Sin watched him as he did, thinking that he was overreacting a tad bit, though he did have a point.

"You're worrying too much, Leon." Sin waved her hand in dismissal. "I was travelling with a group of people. They were very nice."

"That may only be on the surface! What if they assaulted you?! What if they—oh, what if they did indecent things?! You'll never get married!" Leon pressed his hands to his face in shock.

He became more of a worrywart since back then. Sin noticed, the pressure might have gotten to him?

Sin laughed nervously, wondering why he was bringing up the topic of marriage. Sure, she was of age to be married off, but that doesn't mean she wanted to be.

"They're not bad people, Leon. You're overreacting way too much. I know you're worried about me, but I can take care of myself, you know." The female met his eyes.

Seeing the sincerity in her eyes, Leon sighed, "I'm sorry. It's just that there have been a lot of those cases happening lately. I'm worried. Some people in the city have had that happen to them."

"It's been happening lately? How are they? Are they alright?" Sin asked, pulling the covers off herself and swinging to the side.

"They're currently fine, but they're scared. It's okay, big sister! I took care of the people while you were away! I'm currently making a plan to help the people, and what I can do to try to make that happen." Leon headed over to the table and picked up the sheet of paper he was writing on, bringing it over to Sin.

She was relieved that her people were fine, but she was also worried how much pressure Leon had to shoulder due to her leaving her role and pushing it all onto him.

Taking the piece of paper, she skimmed through its contents. There were parts written in Chinese and English, so she could read both.

"Leon, your Chinese and English have improved." Sin commented.

"I worked really hard on it, day after day, to catch up to you!"

Sin smiled. She knew Leon worked really hard to get where he was now, and judging by how he's currently handling things, he was doing well. It was what Sin had hoped for.

A system where the women are able to be taught self-defence techniques weekly? Sin nodded in agreement, finding that Leon really came up with something good. He had even detailed what kinds of styles they should learn, as well as the types of moves.

"You put a lot of thought into this, Leon! Great job!" Sin praised, handing him back the sheet.

He grinned sheepishly and put it away, rubbing the back of his neck. "Thank you!"

"Where are mother and father?" Sin questioned, glancing at the door. "I would expect them to come rushing."

"That is..." Leon started, a little hesitant. "I didn't tell them that it was you. I told the guards not to tell anyone, either."