"I feel fine now, thank you." Sin smiled at him warmly, knowing that telling him that she was incredibly drained of energy and drowsy wasn't going to help.

Leon blushed, seeing the familiar smile he so very missed. His eyes became glossy when he remembered what happened nearly 5 years ago. He pushed aside those thoughts and clenched his hands, hiding them behind his back. He returned her smile.

"Do you know where you are, Miss? We're in—" Leon started to explain.

"Leon." Sin interrupted.

He stopped, staring at her with wide blue eyes darker than her own. He gaped at her for a long moment, wondering how she knew his name.

Can it be...? Leon's mind went into overdrive, trying to pick out which was truth and which was lie.

"Leon, come a little closer." Sin motioned him to come closer. He had almost frozen in his place, but went forward when she asked, not knowing what to say. "Closer." She waited for him to come closer, noticing that he was edging like he was on a cliff ridge. She laughed lightly, "There's no need to be so stiff!" Once he was close enough, she pulled him by the arm, throwing her arms around him in a big hug. "Leon, I'm back!"

Leon was alarmed at her actions, but once her arms went around him, he could only hug her back, as his façade shattered and tears escaped from his eyes. He starting sobbing, feeling his heart wrench.

He didn't know how much those words meant to him.

Seeing him cry, Sin felt quite guilty. It wasn't something she intended to do, but she knew, that he already knew, but just wasn't sure.

She patted his back, "Leon, come on, don't cry!"

"B-but t-they said," He hiccupped, "Y-you were d-dead!" He hugged her harder, not wanting to let go of her.

A small, bitter smile curled her lips slightly as she stared at the ground, finding that the events of that time was what caused this whole situation.

And it even reached Europe. I couldn't believe Johnny knew about it, Sin mentally sighed to herself. Thank goodness they didn't have many accurate paintings of me.

"Leon. It's okay, I'm alive." Sin spoke softly, rubbing his back.

"I-I missed you!" Leon cried.

"I know. I'm sorry." She pulled away from the hug, seeing her brother's crying face. She chuckled and took a tissue from the side, wiping away his tears.

"How did you know it was me?" Sin questioned him. He had finally stopped crying, and was blowing his nose and cleaning up his face.

"I'm not too sure. I saw you, and I thought to myself, 'This is my sister'." Leon thought back, but then he scrunched up his expression, "But you were apparently dead at that time so I didn't think that it was you either. Plus, your hair was a lot shorter. Maybe it was your demeanour?"

"I'm surprised you recognised me after so long. You were quite young, then."

"Of course I would remember! You were the one who took care of me most of the time! I couldn't have forgotten your face..." Leon stared at her for a long time, "Yup, you look more mature."

"It's been five years, Leon!" Sin laughed and threw a pillow at him. He caught it and handed it back.

"You need to rest, big sister! You were bleeding a lot last night! What exactly happened?!" He exclaimed, the topic shifting completely.

Sin wondered if she should tell him about everything. She was sure that she shouldn't, considering what was currently happening.

I shouldn't worry him further, probably. Sin sighed to herself.