Affects Of Love

Hey guys! In this i will tell you about how being in love feels. Let me tell you an incident when i visited my cousin.

She told me about that she has a boyfriend and she loves her. But in her neighbourhood a guy also likes her. She tells me that he swears a lot, drinks too, and fights a lot. But with her behaves specially. He never refuses her for anything.

My cousin denies her offer of being friends with him but he continues to ask her for being her friend but she refuses.

He cares and behaves like this that clearly shows that he can sacrifice his life for my cousin. Little does my cousin also knows that she likes him for his cute antics.

Now she asked my opinion in choosing the true love of her life. I said not to love because if you are so confused then don't love, be single and fine. I didn't had any knowledge about love at that time and i knew i gave her wrong advice. But she replied me by saying “The day i stepped into the world of love, i find myself feel lighter. As if a large stone was kept on my heart but by love it has been removed.”

So guys love makes you feel lighter. When i had the feeling, the stone on the heart was removed but a new stone on my neck was kept because i wanted to tell someone.

If you are spending time with the love of your life, you feel like there is no one in the whole world except you and your love. You don't care about the rest of the world. Being with your love makes you feel special.

Thinking about him/her creeps a smile on your face. You smile dumbly. You like the way your name spells from his/her mouth.

And trust me guys if we have one-sided love      
- LOVE not crush - it has its own power.

Narration by me - i have one-sided love. Its strong. You know, to love him i don't need him too. This is the best feeling. I won't tell it to him, maybe it might share and trust me its feels so nice that i want to keep the feeling to myself. Sharing might make the feeling half but i don't want to feel less because its the best feeling ever.

Guys if there are two lovers, and one of them separates, it hurts.

Think practically, a girl and a guy, the perfect couple. The guy dies, it hurts so much to the girl.

He would never come again. He would never ever remember he loved someone. In the future, the girl would not be able to move on. She would remember that in this life she loved someone, who made her feel special. But he would never come again. He's gone forever.
The person who made her laugh, cry, happy, and the best - make her feel special.

.......................................

Hey guys! Please vote,  comment, share and follow. Guys give your reviews.  Should i continue or i should it end it here only. Majority wins!!