''Whats so funny? I bet if he saw you right now, he would tell you how he feels and how sorry he is.''

I watched as he stopped laughing and looked down at me with no emotion on his face, like not at all. 

''What the fuck, why would i wanna listen to every fucking word he's got to say? Did you even listen to what i was saying Marcel? Everything i've done for him, he took for fucking granted. You don't even know this bitch and your already trying to stick up for him.''

He bit down on his lip from trying to keep himself from yelling but that didn't help when he punched the arm of the couch.

''Do you know  harry or something? Are you fucking related to him huh?!''

He raised his voice only to cause me to stand up and point to the door. 

''You know what? No i'm not and no i don't know this harry guy, i'm just trying to help you be happy. So if you're gonna get mad at me and take all your anger out on someone you barely know then you could forget about everything and leave.''

I walked closer to the door while opening it and waiting for him to leave but he never came and neither did the sound of his footsteps, i slowly turned to see what he was doing which he just stood there staring at me. 

''You know Marcel, you look so much like fucking Harry, but i'm sorry for yelling and scaring you. I'm sorry, can we just talk then?''

I closed the door and walked back to my couch as i sat next to him, but he still wouldn't take his eyes off of me at all, which was creeping me out.

''You wanna watch a movie and just talk?''

I looked over at his sitting figure as he was looking through his leather jacket, he took out a little velvet box that looked so much like the one he proposed to me with.

''This is the box i had harry's ring in before everything started in Paris.''

''It's beautiful.''

He laughed while placing it on the couch and pulling out a letter. The letter i wrote him before he ditched me at the one place. 

''This is the letter he wrote me before i got my revenge, you wanna read it?''

I actually don't since i already know what it says, but why not. I slowly nodded while waiting for him to start the reading. 

Dear Zayn,

I wanna thank you for everything you've done for me and being my walking journal for all the secrets i cried out to you. You've been the very first person in my entire life that has had my back and treated me like a prince, i'm happy to say that your my boyfriend and to say that i love you more then anyone has ever been loved. I've never done this before, i've never wrote a letter to anyone before or told them everything about my feelings. I just have to say i love you and hope that our relationship will grow more and more. 

''Yeah that's just half the letter i read to you, but i feel that this is our time together and i'm not gonna go on about this old relationship, but i do have to say that there is something else written on it. Let's just say it's from me.''

I gulped hoping that it's not a rejection from his love towards mine. 

Dear Harry, 

I just want to say i love you more then words can explain, even though everyone says shit like that but i have something else to say. I love you even though you lied to me, i love you even though you got fingered and half way fucked by Ed the hippie, I love you for you and the reason you look hot and fuckable as a nerd.

I jumped up off the couch looking anywhere to run to, but having my wrist grabbed and yanked face to face with zayns.

''So tell me harry, you really thought i'd never notice you. Those dimples, green eyes, hair color, arse, the way you talk. Remember when we made fun of those nerdy couples at the park and you did that fake little voice? Yea didn't think i'd remember that huh?''

I tried to yank my arm out of his grip.

''Guess what? I'm not stupid, i knew from the start it was you, i had to bite my fucking tongue in order from kicking your arse right now.'' 

''Za-zayn please, y-you hurt me so b-bad.''

I cried, i couldn't hold the tears in anymore as i bit my lip and covered my face with the hand that was free. 

''Oh harry harry harry, i've promised myself i would hurt you once i found you and now that you're here in front of me, i'm gonna keep that promise.''

He roughly pushed me against the wall that was placed behind me from where i was standing hoping to find a place to hide and be safe.

''So let me say this, you left me to die thinking that i would actually pass away right there and then right?''

I nodded trying to keep strong from the push that caused my back to ache, but how did he find out? 

''Za-zayn please y-you h-hurt me remember?''

He laughed while watching as i slid down the wall hugging myself from any hits he would bring upon me.

''Zayn, i love you and you should know that by now. I never met to hurt you or even think something of it, i have no idea what came over me and i'm truly sorry for it.''

I tried to defend myself but he wouldn't listen since he kneeled face to face with me, i backed my face away from his as he got closer looking from eye to eye, seeing the fear that i held behind these black rimmed glasses. 

''I loved you to harry, ''LOVED'' yea i said that, now what should we do huh? I did tell Ed if he wanted to live he'd have to run to his room and climb the ladder for freedom that i placed outside his window.''

I could feel my breath stop from thinking to the point where Ed would actually ditch me, but i know he did since zayn has been calling his name out but no answer or anything.

''Now lets have fun.''

He smirked.