Oka

But One Girl Doesn't Seem Botherd By The Deaths. You Can Say She's Oka By Her Spiderweb Stalkings, And Curly Hair. Ever Since She Walks In The School, Somedays It Would Be Foggy, Only At The School. You Decide You Should Let Oka Live,( Message From Writer: Mostly Cause She's So Cute >❤️<) And So... She Walks To The Roof And Spies On The Basu Sisters, Maybe You Can Convince Oka Not To Love Taro, Yeah That'd Be Fine! You Walk Over To Oka, And Start A Conversation: Oka: Umm...Hi.... You Stare At Her Intensely. Oka Looks Confused But Continues. Why Are You Here? She Says. You Pull Out A Knife. Inkyu, Sakyu,Midori, And Kuudere, Look At You.
Kuudere Drops Her Book As Well As Midori Drops Her Phone.
They Run At You Talking You!As You Try To Struggle Free, Oka Pulls Out The Ritual Knife And Kills The Other Girls. What Do You Need To Say? Oka Stutters. Well.... You Stare In Amazement.... I Know This Is Hard For You...But Can You Stop Loving Taro?
Well...Oka Says... I Have Strong Feelings For This Boy...But....I Can Let A Friend Have Him. If You Want To Be My Friend... You Don't Want To Be My Friend... Do You? You Smile Saying. Oka You Saved My Life...How Can I Not Be Your Friend? Oka Smiles.