Chapter 2

The next day was the worst.My friends won't talk to me.Like what the hell just because I stood up for Jack woop the fucking doo.But hey I'm not going to let them get me down hell no.Even though I sat beside most of them in different classes I was still not going to talk to them.I mean whats the point? They will just think they can walk all over me.

I was taking out of my little rant when I bumped into some thing,well some one.When I looked up I saw Jack.Speak of the devil well in this case think.

"Sorry I wasnt really watching where I was going".I said looking at him.He looked pale and sad.I felt bad for him.

"Its ok I wasnt really looking either".

"Are you ok?".I asked.I had to ask.

"What the fuck do you want to know for? So you can tell you mated and tell the whole fucking school.I dont think so".He snapped.Wow.

"Jeez I was only asking and for your information I'm not talking to them because I stood up for you but I dont know why I did".I said and walked away.

"Cherry".He screamed after me.He snaps at me but yet he calls me back.I stopped and turned around and put my hands on my hips.I tapped my foot.

"What do you want?".You know I should of never said nothing.Next time I wont.

"Did you really stand up for me?".He asked.

"No I didnt I just said that for fun to see what you would say.What do you think.You see I never liked it when my mates would gossip about people so I stood up and told them".I smiled.Dont ask me why I did.

"Thanks and I'm sorry I snapped I didnt mean it".He hung his head.

"Its Ok everyone snaps at me so its cool".I laughed.But hell when people snap at me it didnt sting the way it did when he snapped at me.Jeez whats wrong with me?

"Really I thought every one loves you".

"Ha I wish they did.But no I'm just a normal girl trying to get high school over with".I took my hand off my hip and crossed them over my chest.He walked closer.But no to close.

"Really? I mean I thought you where a bitch and very stuck up but your not are you?".He asked.

"No I'm not.I'm really just a girl that hates being on the outside so I talked about people behind their backs and I hated it".man what is it about him thats making me say all this?.Ugh.Boys.Him.

"Oh well I'm sorry I thought that.I mean I used to talk to you and you were real sound but then I changed and yeah".

"Its ok.If anything I thought you were an asstard and a player but your not".I laughed.Jeez I would never tell any one that.

"Oh really.Well I'm not.I mean yeah I let people think that but I just want to fall in love and have a family".When he relised what he said he blushed.It was really nice.

"Awe thats so nice well the girl that gets you will be very lucky".I smiled and just then the bell went.Great a whole class with Ivy.Just what I need.

"Thanks.I will talk to you later.Can I have your number?".He asked not looking me in the face.

"Sure call me maybe".I walked off as soon as he had my number and I had his.I walked into the class and sat down.Ivy then walked in with a big smile on her face.I wounder why they weren't talking to me.Yeah I know I stood up for Jack but is that really a good reason.She sat beside me and just sat there.I felt like laughing,

"Look Cherry I'm sorry for not talking to you this morning but the girls wont talk to you so I cant".She said looking at me.

"Oh its ok I dont mind you see I hate you all too".I smiled sweetly.She looked shocked at what I said but hell.

At the end of the day Maya came to pick me up.I had to wait for ages.That bad thing was it started to rain.I swear I was going to kill her.I was cold and hungry.When she finally showed up I was pissed.

"I am so sorry Tyler wouldn't let me leave".She said when I got into the car.

"Yeah yeah just drive I'm cold and wet.I swear to god you are so paying for this".I said shacking my head.She started to drive and soon we were home.We walked in and I was shcoked to see my mam home.This is the first in years.I dropped my bag at the door and ran to change out of my wet clothes.I walked back down stairs and my mam just looked at me.

"Cher we need to talk".That is never good.I wounder what I did this time.

"Sure whats up?".I asked sitting down.I looked at her.She didnt look angry.

"Maya is moving out tomorrow so yeah".She said.Wait all she wanted to say was that.Sigh.

"Oh ok what has that got to do with me?".I asked taking an apple.My mam just looked at me.

"Cherry your sister is leaving like moving house".She said like I didnt already get it.

"Yeah I get it so.I mean she drives me to and from school and then shes some times here when I get back but like yeah".I shrugged.She makes some thing so small turn into something so big.

"Whatever then there is no point talking to you.I have to get back to work bye".She said and left.Maya just looked at me.I laughed and went back up to my room.I sat on my bed listening to music while I did my homework.

I spent the rest of the noght waiting for Jack to call or text but he didnt.I was sort of pissed off that he didnt call I mean he said he would.So why didnt he? You know what fuck him I dont need some one like him in my life.Ok so maybe I do a bit.I mean I had a crush on him and I thought it died down but I guess not.No guy has ever made me wait for a call or text.Talk about playing hard to get.

A/n sorry if its a bit rushed.But I wanted to upload asap.I'll put a picture of Jack up soon as I have one.I hope you like it and please comment :)