"I killed a dragon. I think I believe." Emma exclaimed.

"Only what was shown to you. When have you ever taken a leap of faith? Where there is no proof." Gold asked. "And despite everything you're still just a bail bonds person looking for evidence. Well dearie that's not gonna work in Neverland." He swiveled his cane.

"I'll do whatever it takes." Emma said determined.

"Well you just need someone to tell you what that is." Rumple replied. "Sorry dearie. Out foe is to evil for hand holding. Neverland is a place for imaginations to run wild and sadly yours doesn't." He said as he twirled his cane and disappeared. They all looked and were sort of shocked he left. Maya was still thinking about what he said about her. Was it really true or not?

Maya looked at Emma who went below deck. Maya wanted to follow but she figured she needed the alone time.

She stayed up for a while, while her parents steered she sat on the steps. As she sat there she took off her coat since it was pretty hot there. She still was wearing some jeans, a jacket, and a tank top underneath. While she did so she felt something rock the boat pretty hard.

"What was that?" She asked. "I don't know." David said as he tried to keep the boat steady. Soon Emma and Hook came up and Hook ran to the wheel.

"What's going on?" Emma asked.

"Grab a weapon! Anything you can find!" Hook yelled over the water.

Maya ran for a drawer and found a bow and arrow. She pointed it at the water and tried to find any sign of mermaid for a while but they swam too fast for her to aim. She put the bow and arrow down and looked to David and Regina and the quickly scared them away. Emma and Snow caught one and they had it in the ship.

After some arguing on wether to keep her on board she sounded a shell. She said it was a warning to let her go or they would die. It sounded like it caused a storm. They started arguing again and Maya just stood there watching. "Maybe we should just let her out. Then we can get out of here." Maya suggested.

"Then her friends will come back to kill us." Regina said.

"We don't need to kill you. You will kill yourselves." The mermaid said as the thunder rumbled louder.

"The hell is that?" David asked.

"It's a storm. Don't let her go or she'll leave us all to die." Hook said looking to her. "At least with her we've got leverage." He ran to the wheel and David went to the mermaid and put his sword on her throat.

"Let us go or die." He said holding her.

"That's right charming." Regina laughed. "Fillet the bitch."

Maya looked to him worried as well as Mary Margaret and Emma. "No." He responded. "We are not barbarians." He said letting go.

Regina and Snow began arguing and the storm got bigger.

"You brought this upon yourselves." The mermaid said again blaming them for the storm. Maya looked at Emma confused.

They all argued more and the storm became larger and larger. "Stop arguing! We need to think this through!" Emma yelled as Maya looked to them. Try we're both holding onto ropes trying to keep steady.

"I already have." Regina said as she turned the mermaid into a statue. "That should stop the storm."

"Regina. What did you do?" Emma asked looking to her. "What have you done?" She asked as a huge wave came their way with a heavy downpour. Maya held on for dear life as they went through the wave becoming soaking wet.

She ran to the wheel with Emma and tried to help Hook steady it so they wouldn't tip over. After some arguing David and Hook started fighting. "Stop it!" Emma yelled.

"The fighting! It's making it worse." Maya grunted as her and Emma held the wheel. "The mermaid said we were causing our own deaths. This is what she meant." She said to her sister who nodded.

"If you don't stop fighting we're gonna die!" Emma yelled. "We are causing the storm!"

She let go of the wheel leaving Maya to try and steady it. Emma tried to get their attention but they didn't listen. She stood at the edge of the boat and Maya watched.

"Emma!" She yelled as it grabbed her parents attention. Emma jumped off the boat and the Charmings ran to the edge.

"You have to save her!" Maya said to all of them as they stood at the edge.

They started trying to find a way to save her. "He has her! Pull!" She heard Hook say as she held the wheel. They put her down and Maya ran from the wheel to Emma.

"Emma! Wake up!" She yelled to her sister. "Come on. Wake up." She said quietly as Emma coughed up water. She smiled. She was happy her twin was okay.

They had to go up to Neverland where they were because the ship couldn't hold much more. They got to the shore and Emma looked to all of them. She explained that they didn't need to like each other but they needed to get along Lin enough to save Henry. They were ready to find Henry and Emma was going to lead them to him.

They began walking in and Maya went to Emma's side. She had taken off her jacket and tied it around her waist to air dry a bit from the sea water. "So what Nr. Gold said-" she started as Emma looked to her. "- you believe in me don't you?" She asked kindly playing with the sleeve of her jacket.

"Of course I believe in you. You're the only one I actually trust right now." Emma said to her.

"You shouldn't stay mad at them for long. It'll just slow things down." Maya explained.

"Since when did you become so knowledgeable?" Emma raised her eyebrow.

"Since I learned how to steer a ship by myself." She said looking to Emma.

"Sorry about that. I had to convince them somehow." She explained.

"I know. Don't worry about it." Maya sighed. "Now lets go get Henry." She said as they kept walking. Maya was glad that what Gold said wasn't true. Now she was focused on getting Henry which was what was most important.

~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter of this book. Let me know what you think. Please vote and comment if you like it. Thanks to -OUATCommunity-
Thank you so much,
Lauryn