W-what is he doing here????

[(Author's Note: Mianhe!! XD I forgot, Hahaha.. They're in an Island,but I mentioned that they went at Mark's Bubbletea shop. LOL. Let's just imagine that they're in a restaurant. And forget about the shop. LoL.. Epic!!!! XD)]

Th-they know each other??? And, w-what are they talking about now??

Omo... O////O

I still can't believe... Da-Darren is here.. But, he-he's not even shocked when he saw my appearance like this.. Otteoke??

I think I should go first...

Yeah, it's the best thing to do...

I stood up... And was about to leave..

"Where are you going??" Someone spoke at my back...

O////////O

No... No way... He's Darren...

I know his voice... I won't forget his voice...

I stunned and can't move after I heard his voice...

And then shocked when he suddenly appeared in front of me...

O//////////O

*lubdublubdublubdublubdub*

W-why's my heart beating like this??

O///////O

His face, as usual.... He still can't force himself not to smile...

My heart is hurting... Seeinghim  face to face after what he've done to me the past years... It makes me feel like I wanna cry...

Can I ask him now the question I've always wanted to ask him before??

Why did he leave me that way??

"So it's true. You've chaged a lot..."

O////O

"Y-yeah... Right.." I've got the guts to speak..but I'm still nervous...

"I wanna talk to you more, and explain those things happened long time ago. But I don't have much time left for now.. I've got to go. I'll meet you again soon. Take care..." He said and left...

O//////O

What the heck....

I was just froze and I really can't move. Until he's gone and went out of my sight. I wanna cry, everytime I remember the past. I really wanna cry. But I can't, I must be strong now. Now that I have Sehun already... I can't act like a weakling.. Like a loser..

"Yah!! Snap out of it you Sadako!!! >>:["

O.O

"W-what??"

"Don't dare to look at him. Arasso?!?"

"O.O Omo.. Are you my boyfriend to tell me that??"

"O////O O-of course!! Am I not your boyfriend??"

"O.O What the heck are you talking about??"

"Yah,, we just exchanged confessions. Doesn't that mean we're now in a relationship?? (_ _")"

"That fast?!?!"

"Aigoo... Don't you like me as your boyfriend?! Aigoo.... Don't tell me you already fell for my hyung???"

O.O Hyung??

"He's you're, hyung???"

"Yes.. Wae??"