"W-what are you two doing??!?!"

WHY THE HELL IS HE HOLDING HER HAND?!?! >>>>:O

---------------------------

Your P.O.V

Omo .. :( I'm feeling so guilty... Do you think what I did was wrong? Did I hurt him too much??

It's just that... Well . ... This what happened..

-flashback-

"Joahe...... Can I.........court you??"

(O///////////////////////O)

W-what is he saying???

"Xa-Xander.."

:/

"No .... No.. *giggles* It's okay.. I-I'm sorry... Just ..... Nevermind what I just said.. You know.. It's okay if you don't like.. I think... I got excited and confessed so fast... Just, don't answer it..."

:((

He's forcing himself to smile.. Omo.. Otteoke??

I like Xander.. But... I'm not yet ready .. And , I don't know. Xander is just so perfect. But for some reason. I can't accept him. I know courting doesn't mean it'll always end up being us. But, I don't wanna make him expect.. I'm not even sure.. And what the heck!!!!! He don't deserve me!! What the hell did he see to me?!?! Is he a rebel guy who doent wanna love pretty girl anymore!!??!

"Xander.. "

"It's okay....:))"

:(( This is really making me sad..

"I'm sorry... :(("

That's it... He finally erased the smile on his face, and looked down...

Omo.. Otteoke?? :O

I need to cheer him up..

Fine..... I'll confessed to him too..

"Xander... Can you hear my confession too??"

He was shocked and he looked at me..

"Well, honestly, I also, like you. I like the way you treat an ugly girl like me. Everyone around, bully me. And I never thought I'll find someone like you Xander. You've always been good to me. You didn't look at my physical appearance... You didn't laugh at me. You broke up with your girlfriend because of me. You're like a real brother to me.... And I think, what I feel to you, hasn't reach the point as what you feel for me.. I'm sorry..." I confessed honestly...

And he was like, he stunned..

After a few seconds, he brought out something in his pocket...

O.O? What's that??

He handed me a picture..

"Actually, I know who you are before.. When you and my brother, started to have a relationship..."

O.O

W-what????

Brother????

I looked at the picture he handed me...

*lubdub*

O______O

W-what's this????

This....this is me and..... Darren....

"H-he's your brother????? Darren is your brother??"

What the heck???

"Half... We're half brothers. We have the same father...."