"Why did you ask that all of a sudden??" She asked, she's so shocked.. Haha

I already texted my oppa and he said that he's on his way...

"You looks like you miss him.. So I called him.. XD"

She was like -> O.O

I was shocked when oppa suddenly sat beside me, amd geabbed the other bubbletea I ordered for him. Omo... My oppa is so handsome!! >\\\< Wae wae wae?!?! Why did you make me as his sister?! I wanna be my oppa's wife.. Huhuhu...

"You dumbass Sadako.... Imprisoning yourself, do you think you'd feel better??"

Omo omo... Eonnie is now blushing.. Aigoo aigoo...

"Yah Sadako, do you like me??"

O//////O Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!

Omo omo!! Say yes say yes!!! Eonnie say yessss!!!!!

"O/////O .. Truth is... No.. I don't..."

O.O M-mwo?? S-she doesn't like my oppa?! Wae?!?! Wae ?!?!?? Andwaeeeee!!!!!!!!

I saw oppa's shocked face. Is he hurt?? Omo omo!! I feel like I'm watching anime!! Jinja daebak!!

"Because..." eonnie didn't make it to finish her sentence when a girl.suddenly jived in.. And sat beside my eonnie.. Neugoya?!?! >>:[ She's wearing sunglasses.. O.O

Wait..

O-omo...

"That's a relief... ^^"

I-it's Trixie eonnie. OmO.. I-ige mwoya?? W-what's happening?!

Eonnie looked at Trixie eonnie's face as Trixie eonnie removes her sunglass.

Eonnie was shocked...

Omo omo... Ige mwoya?!

>\\\\\<

"Tr-Trixie??"Oppa asked..

Eonnie faced the ground and I saw her nervous face.. Ish.. I wanna hold her hand and comfort her. Maybe she's hurt seeing oppa and Trixie eonnie :[

"Sehun, mianhe. I was also going to this bubbletea shop when I saw you in a rush. I followed you and I didn't think that you're also going here.. This is my favorite shop. And I don't know why.. "

We all kept silent. We are speachless.

I see eonnie's face, and I'm not happy seeing her face like this.. :((

Trixie eonnie smiled and suddenly placed her hand on eonnie's shoulders..

"I thought you like Sehun cous. Good thing you don't ^^..."

I heard Trixie eonnie lost her memories. :(

Otteoke?? I like Trixie eonnie and so as my eonnie, eonnie and oppa are in a relationship, right? But eonnie said she doesn't like my oppa just now. And then, my oppa's former girlfriend is here, right now, with us. Omo. I don't understand and I can't!! >\\\\< What's happening??

I'm confused... TT^TT Otteoke?!

--------------------------

Your P.O.V

I can't stay here anylonger. Why is she jiving in all of a sudden?? Ish..

I don't know if I'll hate her or thank her because I didn't make it to finish what I had to say to Sehun.. D*mn it.  Ish..

"Well, truth is.. I think I like Sehun.. :)"

*lubdub*

M-mwo?? O.O