I don't know why but I feel an awkward atmosphere  since he begged me for Trixie's address...

"Don't go..." He said..

"Let go of my hand.." I said without looking at him..

He let go of my hand and crossed his arms..

"Hey, are you avoiding me??" He asked..

"Why would I??" I answered as I started to walk..

"Wait.. Sadako.. What's wrong with you??" He asked as he follows me..

"Ish.. Nothing. I just wanna go to school... You can look after Suzie by yourself and I also cooked your breakfast and lunch already... So, just let me go.."

I was about to open the gate when he grabbed my wrist...

"Wait... Ish... Can't you just stay at home?? Why do you need to go to school?!"

I pulled back my hand..

"Ish.. Can't you just let me go you stupid idiot?! Do I have to state the reason why I want to go to school and study?!"

I said. He was shocked. And so I took the chance to walk away..

Ish. That guy..

I don't know why but I feel like going to school. I think I need to stay away from him for a reason. I don't know what that reason is. I just feel like I want to stay away from him..

He kept on asking me the same favor, to look for Trixie's address. He's not even sure if she's his Trixie..

Ish.. This is annoying, why am I bothering myself for that thing?? It's just....

--------------------

SCHOOL..

As usual... I'm alone again.. I am here under a tree, sitting...

Until the bell rang. I stood up. Grabbed my bag and started to walk...

I finally arrived in my classroom, and the profesor started to talk..

"Okay good morning, we have a transfer student, she's from United States of America, but a pure Korean, meet Eun Hanah.. She's a student here before, but she's new in our department.. So meet her.."

I am writing something so I'm not looking at the classroom's stage..

Transferee? From US?? Hmm.. I bet she's a new meanie that would possibly bully me again.. Another bully.. (-_-)

"Annyeong hasseyo ... I'm Eun Hanah, please just call me Trixie.. Nice to meet you all.."

O.O ... W-what?? T-Trixie??

I raised my head. And hell yeah, she's the one I met! She's my cousin.. And perhaps Sehun's Trixie??

She spotted me and smiled at me..

"Please go to your preferred seat.."

She bowed to the profesor and.... The hen.. She's heading towards me..

"May I sit beside you cous(cousin)??"

They all begun to murmur.. Maybe they're shocked because she called me cousin. Well yeah, sort of.. An ugly like me.. Has a cousin who looks like a famous model or beauty queen? That's impossible..

I was also shocked..

--------------------

BREAKTIME...

"Hmm... I'll just go to the comfort room okay?? See ya around. ^^" Trixie said..

Ish.. I am not used to be with someone, I used to be alone. To be honest, I'm a bit annoyed to her. We're not even close that much but she's acting like as if we are..