Why and how on earth did I get so involved in their relationship?!?!

I tried to pull my shoelace for me to be able to walk away when I was done, but I was taken aback when the guy suddenly yelled.

"Yes!! Yes she is! Happy?" He yelled.

"Oh my!" I said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me away with him.

"Yahh!!! Xander!!!" She screamed.

He was dragging me and I was trying to pull my hand off his grasp but he was just not letting me go.
"Wait.....Hey.." I say to make him stop but he ignored me.

We walked along the hallway and the students were gasping and murmuring more offensive words.

Well it is really odd to see this flower boy dragging a piece of crap around with him.

He ignored just everything and then I realized we were heading up to the rooftop. As we reached the roof he shut the door close behind him and started throwing a fit silently.

That's when he let go of my hand.

I watch him punch the wall like a freak. He must have been so hurt a lot.

Asking how this freak looks like? He was perfect. A perfect flower boy. That's it. He's someone who will make your world stop moving once you saw his face. End of story.

I jumped when he suddenly punched the wall with his bare fists. Ow, that seriously hurts. Has he gone insane?

I think I saw tears on his face. But I don't care, well, I should be leaving now.

I was about to leave when I heard him giggling.

Heol. Crazy bastard.
"Feels great." He said laughing.

I wanted to ask if he was crazy, an ex-patient in a mental institution at least.

"You're crazy right? After hurting her you hurt yourself. Doesn't make sense at all to me." I didn't know I was talking.

It just happens that I know how it feels when a guy told you to get lost from his life.

He was quiet.

"You should have broken up with her in a different way." I added. Now I'm giving him a lecture. I'm freak.

He then faked a laugh in response.

"It's just that I'm so done with her. There's even no sincerity in fake relationship." He finally responds.

Why am I even talking to this freak?

I didn't say a word until the door suddenly slammed open.
I saw the Pinkhead at the door.

Oh, it's no longer pink, he dyed his hair into black, and he looked so different. Way fcking different. If he looked like a flower in pink hair, he looked like helluva god now.

He was glaring at me then glared at the guy who's hands were now bleeding.

"Are you done?" He coldly asked.

He looked like he's having the worst day of his life ever. Why does he have to narrow his eyebrows like that? Makes me think he's some kind of a gangster.

Why is this school full of beautiful creatures? I can't last long here. I'm going to die with blood loss. I swear.

Xander was about to speak when Pinkhead grabbed my wrist and dragged me away with him.

I can't take it anymore. I'm being dragged by flower boys a lot today. Is this some sort of a kdrama? Where the lead girl was being dragged away by stupid flower boys and she doesn't even have any idea why she's being dragged or where was she being dragged to. These are the scenes I hated the most, that's why kdrama is not my style.
These boys must have watched kdramas a lot. It's kinda pissing me off, my feet are tired and my hand felt as if it's going to separate from my body already.

Like what I did earlier, I tried pulling my hand off from his grasp but it was tighter than earlier, so I had no choice but to let myself be dragged away by him. Students may want to strangle me to death or bludgeon me with metal bats as of now. Just a week of staying and I got the two heartthrobs by my side. That might sound awesome, but not to me. I never wanted these two men drag me anywhere they wanted to like I was a fcking suitcase.

We stopped at the edge of the soccer field, under a small tree. He let go of my hand and stood in front of me with his back facing me. He had his hands in his pockets and slouched.

I frowned in annoyance. What is wrong with everybody?

"What are you doing?" He asked in a monotone voice.

I didn't answer him and continued frowning. What the hell was I doing?! They are doing something to me!

He turned to look at me and he was also frowning in irritation.

We both don't like what's happening so why can't he just stay out of my life?! I was looking down while he was glaring at me.

"How did you get involved in their relationship?! Why is Steffanie throwing a fit? Why do I hear them saying you stole her boyfriend? Are you out of your mind? Is there really something going on with the two of you? Do you know who's you're messing up with? Stephanie was not a simple student here and she could make your life in this school a hell!"

So why is he yelling at me? Why does he care? Is he my grandfather or something?! Gosh this is driving me crazy. So many things have been happening in my life since I entered this damned school.

I didn't say a word. I closed my eyes shut and tried to contain my temper.

"Stay away from that guy now." He demanded.

I didn't speak. And I guess it worsens his mood.

"If something bad happened to you in this school I'll be responsible for it as your father told me and I know this is freaking unfair but since I owe your father a lot I promised I will look after you. So tell me honestly, is there something going on between you and Xander?"

Dang it. "NOTHING!" I yelled.

---

Kindly vote please≧﹏≦