MR.6 [EDITED]

Magsimula sa umpisa

I threw the phone away and cried silently.

Why? Why does this has to happen? Why so suddenly? Why now?

Trixie, you can't leave me like this.

I sniffed and realized that my cheeks were already soaked with my own tears.

It still can't sink into my mind. She's not dead. She can't be.

Then I found myself smiling, but tears ironically streaming down.

The a sudden knock snapped me out.

"Sese? Are you there? There's a letter in the mailbox for you..." Mom called.

I quickly yanked the door open and snagged the letter from mom's hand. I shut it close right then and teared the envelope open.

My hands were shaking and my tears continue flowing as though it will never stop again.

The pain I feel became more painful as I read the letter...

"To my boyfriend, Sehun,

Hey, Yehet, by the time you read this, I'm probably gone already. I'm so sorry I didn't call you in times that I suffered and fought for the last time, for I can't see you crying before I leave. I love you Sehun. I love, love, love, looove you. You're the best person I have ever met. You were perfect for me. But, we both knewnthis will happen right? And I know were pretty much prepared for this. So I'm expecting you will never change, and get back to what you were before. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have let you to love me, and I should not have loved you, because I know we can never have a future. So, I want you to forget me, and love someone else. Someone who will love you like I do, someone who will buy you bubbleteas every single day. Yehet, I love you, forever. And if I will have the chance to live again, I will still love you. Alwasy remember that. Thank you for making my brief life satisfying and happy.
I still have so many thing to tell you Sehun, but even writing this letter makes it hard for me. I heard about your task, turning someone into a lady. That's cool, you know. Make yourself busy by doing that task. For me, Sehun, do it. I am requesting for you to do it. If you succeed, then I'd be very happy. I'm seriously wanting for you to do it, so do your best! Saranghae, Sehun. "

I fell to my knees and cried all the pain out.

Inside me I feel pain, anger, frustration, sad, sorrow and wasted.

How can she leave me like this? How can she do this to me?

I stood up, and I felt like I was not myself. Anger invaded my heart and mind that my sight went dark.

I stood up and grabbed the key to my car.

I slammed the door open and there was mom, standing just by my room's door.

She looked at me wearily, surprised seeing me crying like this.

"W-what's wrong?" She asked.

I ignored her and made my way downstairs.

I walked as fast as I could out of this house and to my car.

"Oh Sehun! Where do you think you're going?!" Dad asked from the livingroom. Again I ignored him.

Until I finally reached and jumped into my car and drove it away to anywhere I thought I would be able to forget about everything.
----------------

Your P.O.V

She's dead? Who is?

Trixie? Who is Trixie?

Since I knew he was in pain, despite the stinky smell of alcohol he has, I let him cry on my shoulder. And I even absent-mindedly patted his nack, as though I was consoling him.