I faked a smile at her and pretended like her sweet stupid boyfriend.

"Heyy..  I've been searching for you. Why did you run away from me? Hm? Come on, it's time to grab our lunch together." I said and dragged her away after.

I wanted to throw up or even to pass out. I have never done this to Trixie. God, forgive me. It feels like cheating on her. I don't want this to happen.

As I drag her away along the hallway crowded by the students, I could hear them gossip and could see them watching us as if they were watching a dog taking out his poop in a mall.

"What?! What's the meaning of this?"

"WHAT ON EARTH?! Sehun with that Creepy Girl?!?"

"Daebak! Hahahaha. Sehun's her Mr. Right!"

"Puhahahahahahahaha!! What th fck Sehun!"

"Sehun! Haha! Dude! Aren't you being embarassed?! Hahaha!"

"I never thought you'll like that type of girl!"

I heard those ignorant idiot morons say. Like, we're not even close enough for them to call me by my name.

Though I felt a little bit of embarassment, for this was the first time that everyone was laughing while their eyes are on me.

I then involutarily tightened my grip on the girl's hand.

Then I stopped as she eventually stopped, and no matter how hard I try to pull her again, I can't. So I turned around to look at her. Her head was lowered down, frowning like a damn loser.

Then she forcibly removed her hand from my grip.

I let go and just stared at her.

"You don't have to do this." She mumbled coldly.

I suddenly felt pitty and guilt. Perhaps she knew I was embarassed.

She walked away and for some reason I can't have the guts to stop her.

Ish!!

---------------

Your P.O.V

Psh. That idiot pinky hair guy. Why was he even bothering to try being friendly to me? When he knows he was risking his own image. Tss.

I'm not changing myself. Never. For I have decided to live this way, until I die.

---------

THAT NIGHT ...

"Hide!!! Go!!! Ruuuuuuuuuuun!!"

"Daddy!!!"

*monster grumbles*

"Goooooooooooo!"

*running footsteps*

"*grumbles* You cannot hide!*evil laugh*"

=_= Typical. I'm getting bored with this movie. I am not amused at all.

This monster isn't killing anyone. It's just scaring a kid like a freak. Can't even scratch anyone with his long sharp nails.The most useless monster that I have ever seen. Psh.

I guess I should buy the latest horror movies at Mr. Kihong's shop. The scariest one so I don't get bored and have some nice nightmare.

I grabbed a thick jacket from my wardrobe and made my way to Mr. Kihong's shop. I suddenly missed that old fat man. He likes horror movies like I do. His favorite was the series of Wrong Turn and The Walking Dead. Which were also my favorite before. But I got sick of watching it. I want something new.