Information & Chapter One

Meiko

Meiko

Kiyoko Kurosaki, Twin to Ichigo Kurosaki

Name: Meiko Ishida

Age: 34

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 185 lbs

Bust: 38E

Hair color: Orange

Hair length: short

Piercings: two in lips, two in left eyebrow, two on the bridge of her nose, multiple in each ear.

It was a sunny day in Japan. I was on my way to have a long overdue visit to see my sister's four children and her widowed husband, when I hear a crash from around the corner. I rush over to the source of the noise to see a man under a pile of collapsed boxes.

"Oh, my goodness! Are you okay?!" I say frantically, sprinting over to the man to help him get the boxes off of him. As I get the last box off of him, I notice immediately he was bleeding a bit from the forehead.

"I am now, thanks, Miss..." He trails off as I help him up. I giggle softly.

"My name is Meiko Ishida. What's your name?" He smiles, standing up to his full height while adjusting his hat.

"Kisuke Urahara...it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman such as yourself. Tell me, are you by any chance heading to the Kurosaki clinic?" I blush lightly at being called beautiful, but smile back anyway.
"I am, in fact I am about to go drop in to see my sister's kids for the first time in almost 7 years... do you need help getting there? You don't look too good, health-wise, anyway..."

"That would be appreciated, Meiko-san." I smile wider and help him walk in the direction of my family's clinic while supporting him a bit.

"So...you're Ichigo's aunt, I take it?" I glance at him briefly.

"Yes... do you know him?"

"Indeed I do."

"Interesting..." That was all that was said before I entered the clinic with him.

"Isshin-kun! Karin! Yuzu! Kiyoko!" I call out. Immediately, I hear, "AUNTY MEIKO!" And closely followed by getting tackled by three female forms. I laugh and look above me to see Karin, Yuzu, and Kiyoko, my nieces, smiling widely at me while piled on top of me. I gather them into my arms and hug them, saying, "Oh, my gosh you girls have gotten so big! I missed you all so much! How are you all?!"

"Can't. Breathe!" They all wheeze out. I chuckle and let them all go. We all get up. Karin was the first to hug me back as soon as we all stood.

"How was your trip to New York? Did you see the Statue of Liberty? What about the Skyscraper? OH! Did you get to meet the president?" I laugh and reply, "In the following order; Yes, yes and nope, unfortunately... so where's your dad-"

"Over here Meiko!" I look over the girls and see Isshin about to drop kick me, so I side-step casually, making him crash to the ground.

"You and Ichigo are so much alike it's weird..." He grumbles as he gets up to greet me the right way. I laugh slightly.

"Yeah? Where is the twerp at anyways?"

"Asleep. So it's good to see you again, Meiko! How was your trip?" He asks hugging me gently before letting me go.

"It was excellent. Asleep, you say? lemme go wake him up then... by the way, Kisuke may need help with his forehead, he hurt himself while... what were you doing anyway?" I ask, looking at Kisuke.

"I was moving some boxes to the storage room when they fell on me...that's when you arrived... thank you for the help by the way, Meiko-san. I hope to see you around again soon."I smile softly at him and reply, "I hope so, too Kisuke-san. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a nephew to wake up." With that, I go upstairs to Ichigo's room and open the door quietly to see him, of course, sleeping. I smirk to myself and exit the room before going into the bathroom across the hallway and grabbing a cup of water, then quietly walking into his room again.

"Wakey wakey time, Ichigo-kun!" I say casually as I pour the water onto his face, making him jump out of his bed and look around angrily, his eyes stopping on me in shock.

"Aunt Meiko?" He mutters before hugging me tightly. I laugh.

"Good to see you, too, kiddo. God, you got so tall!"

"Yeah... when did you get here? Also, you are so lucky I didn't roundhouse kick you just now..." He says while separating from me and rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"Just now...Kisuke-san is here too, thanks to me helping him here. Don't tell him I said this, but he's really cute..." He smirks.

"Oh, really? After the water on my head, I think I might just tell him anyway..." I glare at him dangerously.

"You wouldn't dare..."

"I won't, but on one condition..."

"What's that?"

"You have to treat me and Kiyoko to lunch." I chuckle lightly.

"Deal."