2 - Polemic In The Way He Talks

‘’Listen Boys’’ Camille pleaded, ‘’whatever trouble you’re in I can help you, but understand I cannot stay here and you cannot contain me here, I have other patients with more serious injuries to tend to’’

‘’You need to stay with George in case he’’ Matty waved his hand over to George’s direction ‘’He you know, Gets worse’’ A expression of hesitance invaded Matty’s face

Camille’s Pager began to beep manically – She was needed at the hospital. ‘’Matty that is my pager, they need me back that the hospital’’ She turned her Pager off and glanced over at George whose colour began to drain from his face.

‘’Let her go Matty, I’m fine’’ George wheezed

‘’no you’re not mate you’re pale as’’ Matty said, kneeling beside George, opposite Camille. ‘’Listen Doctor Hillford, I need to know he is going to be alright, I’ve known him for ages and my mind could not fathom losing him’’ Matty reached out his arm and placed it on Camille’s shoulder ,His brown eyes , glistened with tears  found Camille’s eyes , olive green and wild with concern. Matty’s eyes began to bore holes into her eye sockets. Camille caved in ,after all she was very dedicated to her job and could not leave a patient in this state ‘’I understand your concern Matty, and I will stay until I am a hundred percent sure that George is stable and will be able to make a full recovery’’

Matty exhaled, nodding, still keeping his eye contact with Camille. Camille broke this eye contact and allowed her eyes to wonder around the apartment she was in. Drugs, Alcohol and empty takeaway containers littered the countertop, the coffee table and even invaded some of the floor. That explained where the stale stench of Alcohol was creeping up into her nostrils from.

‘’Right then’’ Camille got off her knees and walked towards the other two boys. ‘’Doctor Hillford’’ she announced, reaching out her hand.

‘’Ross’’ said the young man with the beard, his calloused hand reaching out to shake Camille’s.

‘’Adam’’ said the other young man, also reaching out to shake Camille’s hand. Camille smiled although it was wiped off her face hastily by Matty’s deep gasp

‘’HE’S BLEEDING’’ Matty screamed, ‘’LOADS’’ putting his hands up to show Camille , which were sticky with George’s warm blood.