Crabs ..

Thanks to all of you who are stil reading i am soo thankfull anway here is another one hope you enjoy !

==============================================================================

It was nice to have him home for the weekend and it was even better that he had had this planned for months now. We made our way to our table in the lovely restaurant... when we got there he pulled my chair out and pushed it back once I had sat down. I felt so happy ,this night was going to be great I could tell. Spence had taken me to the restaurant that  we had first met after we both were stood and yet that was one of the best nights I had .We both ordered our  food .I took a sip of my wine .”Are you alright Spence you seem kind of nervous?” I asked worried that he might not be feeling to well. “Oh no I am fine..more than fine actually I am well ....great !” He beemed. I giggled “I can’t believe you even remembered that this is where we first met  “.”why wouldn’t  I ..” he replied “.. remember the day I met you here? that was the happiest day of my life” I couldn’t help but blush ”Oh Spence “ I said rather sheepishly .The waiter came up to the table with our food. We had both ordered crabs, we  both adored sea food and we adored each other  fitting is it not?.we talked on and on all night. Rambling on about the most odd subjects just happy to be in each other’s company. Spencer noticing my glass was empty kindly filled it up once more for me .He handed it back to me and we toasted “To us”. I went to take a sip when I notice something glittering in my glass. I peered closer at it..then it hit me the abject in the glass was a ring. Not just a wing but a wedding ring. I could  hardly breathe from shock. Spencer  took the ring  out of the glass and went down on one knee beside me.”Rose  Ann..” He said with i slight shake in his voice “will you marry me..”