*38*

Josh P.O.V

The sound of my phone vibrating picked up noise as everyone wanted answers of reason to why I was doing this.I had to.For Harry.For Simon.For the others.I locked my house door and walked up stairs into my bedroom locking the door aswell.
As I logged onto my computer,I clicked onto skype and scrolled down to his contact knowing he was online at this time.

After a few rings his pixulated face popped onto my screen.He was sitting there on what seemed to be a wooden chair,while in the distance there was Simon tied to a chair looking more broken then ever,bruises and cuts covered his face and he lifeless body laid there.
"I read your message Josh and it's a very cute gesture that my Lil Joshy is doing " he states saying that last bit in a stupid voice.
I give him a fake smile still watching Simon.I wasn't able to take my eyes off him,he's hurt and it's my fault.
"Listen You can take me in and do whatever you want but give Simon back"I state trying to argue my point.He pauses and thinks for a moment.

"But Josh I've already have had my fun with you"

Gc messages
Tobi 🐝 : Josh JOSH
Harry ⚣ : what do you think he's doing ?
JJ ✌ : airing us that's what
Harry ⚣ : why is he being selfish for ?
Tobi 🐝 : Don't you dare call my best friend  selfish
JJ ✌ : Sorry Tobi but I'm gonna have to agree with him
Tobi 🐝 : NO HE ISN'T OKAY
Tobi 🐝 : HE'S DOING THIS FOR YOU HARRY SO THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND
Tobi 🐝 : I  know what that boy is going to do to my best friend
Tobi 🐝 : and I don't like it
*Tobi 🐝 has left the group chat*