*22*You can.

Harry P.O.V
I stare at the sight that was in front of me, Simon hung up on me. How could he do that?
Ethan 🌈 : what do you mean I can't ?
Joshua 🐱 : Simon?
Vikk 🎹 : Si?
Simon 👑  left the chat
JJ ✌ : Why did Simon leave?
Tobi 🐝 : I've missed a lot haven't I
Vikk 🎹 : Yh you have
Harold 👻 : JJ?
JJ ✌ : Yeah?
Harold 👻 : where does Simon live?
JJ ✌ : *inserts adress*
Harold 👻 : Thank you so much
I turn my phone off and put it in my pocket,I go on my computer and try to search Simon's adress and see how far it for me.I stare at the computer and see it was half an hour away, I don't care I need to see my Simon. I walk out my room door and meet Freezy "Yo harry where r u going? " he asks "I need to find Simon " I state walking past him to the door and closing it.
I walk to my car and start to drive to the adress.
*Time skip*
I walk up to his door and knock on it,no answer.I knock on it again and meet a woman."Um hello?"she states "Um are you Simon's mum ?" I ask she nods and then asks "and you are?" "Simon's friend"I state "Where's Simon? "I ask "He's gone to the park just down the road he always does that when he thinks he's done something wrong" she states "has he ?"she asks.I give her a half nod and she pulls me inside "tell me every thing"
Simon P.O.V
Why am I so stupid ? Why did I have to bring it up? I've just waste people's times.I let my last tear fall until I get up and head back home.
*Time skip*
I walk inside and met the blue eyes I fell in love with "Harry?"I comment "Hey Simon "He greets.He gets up and pulls me into a hug and whispers "she knows".Who knows? My mum? NO
"NO HOW"I shout pushing Harry away,my mum gets up and wraps her arms around me "Simon don't worry,I accept you.this is how you feel.I can't change you"she states as more tears fall down.We pull away and I look at Harry who was smiling like an idiot.Harry walks closer to me and kisses my forehead "I love you" he states I smile more and reply "I love you too" "Let's Skype the boys" he states as we go and sit down.
"Let's do this " Harry stated grabbing my hand as he clicks the call button.

----------------------------------
A-N Well next chapter will be intresting.God that chapter was so cute.
Have a great day PrincessLulu15xx
P.S it would be great if you guys checked out my JJ fanfiction and I will be creating another one as well which is a sidemen fanfiction but it has a twist to it,it will be a X reader fanfiction!!