Training

~ I've been really busy with College for the last year, and before it was 40 hour work weeks. But since I've stopped writing I've been upset, I really want to update at least this story. I'll try to continue it as much as possible, as always I don't own Naruto. Thank you all for the support!~

It had been around five minutes, only five minutes since Naruto had seen his three trainers emerge from the ground, each one having their own different emotions shown clearly on their faces.
Hashirama looked excited beyond that of a normal child, he was smiling wide at the prospect of this young Uzumaki receiving his prized Mokuton, as well as being resurrected along with his brother and best friend.
Tobirama... well he actually didn't let the emotions play across his face. He sat there, staring at naruto, he was happy that himself and his brother had been brought back to train the child, but why the Uchiha.
Madara was intrigued by the boy in front of him, why had this boy been chosen as his successor, why had the all great Rikudo Sennin Chosen this boy to be trained by them. He was also fairly proud to see his best friend once more, though not as thrilled to see his friends brother.
  Narutos eyes were shinning with anticipation, excitement, a thrill unlike any other, would these three legends really train him? The two founders of his beloved city, and the all powerful second Hokage?! Maybe he was dreaming, yea. That's it. Just a dream.
  "Alright kid, so before we can give you our- hey what are you doing- PUT THAT KUNAI DOWN" Hashirama began to wrestle with the boy, attempting to remove the knife from his hand.
  "BUT THIS IS A DREAM I GOTTA GET UP I HAVE SCHOOL!!" Naruto continued to struggle with the first hokage, whilst Madara and Tobirama snickered as they watched the two.
  "THIS ISNT A DREAM DAMNIT. JUST. STOP" hashirama fought the knife away, and was left panting.
  "Huh. Looks like he's passing your training before ours Hashirama, I mean look at that- he left you panting more than I ever did in some of our fights" madara was snickering at his childhood friend.
  Hashirama smirks, "guess that means he's about as strong as you huh madara." The first Kage was left laughing, his cheerful laugh leaving a small true smile on the old broken Uchiha.
"Sure he is hashi. The day that kid surpasses me is the day I turn to trying to destroy the world over something pathetic." although he meant it as a joke, he could feel something pulling at his heart. Did he forget something? Was there something in his mind that has been pushed back with his temporary revival? Questions for another time.
   "Now then Naruto-Kun! Tomorrow will start your training, but before that you'll need to find a way to disappear for a while, think of it as your initiation into the ninja life!"

~sorry again for the long time in between an update and the short chapter. With quarantine and college on hold I'll be updating more often and hopefully I'll get in a groove of updating~