III. VEE FOR VENDETTA (2/2)

Start from the beginning

     The woman turned to her companion with a panicked look in her eyes like she didn't know what to do.

     "Don't waste my f-cking time!" she hissed impatiently that caused the woman to jump in surprise.

     "Y-Yes, Madame. J-Just a moment, p-please."

     She didn't bother keeping herself from rolling her eyes as she did not care about pleasantries at all. She's mad and doesn't have free f-cks spared for anybody else's fragile feelings and she hates that the woman was making her wait while she was so damn eager to strangle the life out of that stupid f-ck André.

     The woman made a call that based on what she could make of was directed to André's secretary.

     The call dropped after a minute then the woman immediately walked to her and beckoned her to follow. "This way, Madame."

     Dinala siya ng babae sa elevator na kinailangan nitong gamitan ng keycard para bumukas dahil para lamang sa mga VIP iyon na ayaw maabala sa mabilis na pagpunta sa paroroonang palapag. Ganoon kasi ang mangyayari kung sa common elevator sila sasakay. Sinamahan siya ng babae sa loob at bagaman alam niyang hindi ito komportable sa katahimikang namamagitan sa kanila dahil sa katarayang ipinakita niya rito kanina, wala na siyang pakialam dito.

     The closed metal doors reflected her physical entirety. Light makeup was applied to her face except for the dark red lipstick that shaped her full lips. The little black dress she wore with a length stopping at her midthigh molded her sinful curves like a second skin. The valley of her ample breasts was slightly exposed with the plunging V-neckline of her dress and her ears and neck were adorned with simple Dior jewelries. Her black hair was pulled into a sleek ponytail. Her chin was consistently held up high and she was ready for war. Hindi na siya nakapaghintay na makita ulit ang ex niya para iparanas dito ang impyerno na dapat lang na maranasan nito dahil isa naman itong demonyo.

     They quickly reached the top floor and she was led to another reception where the information desk woman passed her to one of André's secretaries.

     "Good morning, Madame," says the tall, blonde, doll-faced secretary.

     Walang maganda sa umaga niya kaya tinitigan lang niya ito.

     "Please follow me."

     Sinundan niya ang babae papasok sa isang silid na sa tingin niya ay opisina na ng dati niyang nobyo.

     Empty. The office was friggin' empty.

     "Where is he?" she asked with restrained irritation.

     "Sir André is still in a meeting—"

     "Well then, please remind him that I'm a very impatient person and I won't hang around for long to wait for his goddamn ass," she said calmly but with enough stress to send the secretary scurrying.

      "O-Okay, Madame. Please take a seat. I'll make a quick call and let him know." The woman hurriedly stepped out of the room.

     She rolled her eyes again, and this time, with an irritated groan. Blyad. Ayaw nga niyang maghintay pero hayun at pinaghihintay na naman siya. Baka una pa niyang mapatay ang sekretarya ng lalaki bago ito.

     Tinitigan niya nang masama ang black swivel chair na dapat ay uupuan niya. She doesn't want to sit there.

     Bright daylight coming from the full glass wall on one side lit the entire office. The room was simple and neat, having black pieces of furniture and everything else in white. Minimalistic designs embellished the room, yet, it didn't hide the enormous power and wealth of the person who owned it.