<Prom Queen>

Name: Rosalyn Nixon
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationships status: depends on the scenario but single or taken.
Species: Human
Powers*: NA
Looks/ Face claim: Freya Mavor

Species: HumanPowers*: NALooks/ Face claim: Freya Mavor

Clothing*: ^^Personality: Rosalyn is a sweet hearted lady who is like a Disney princess, wanting nothing more than a gentleman to sweep her off her feet

Clothing*: ^^
Personality: Rosalyn is a sweet hearted lady who is like a Disney princess, wanting nothing more than a gentleman to sweep her off her feet. She is kind and thoughtful, putting others before herself and rather do anything for her friends and family. Rosalyn is quite talented as well and loves to perform avidly. She is bubbly and friendly as well as outgoing but will have her shy moments.
Skills/Hobbies: dancing, acrobatics, gymnastics, musical theatre, music and acting.
Occupation/ Job: Student and part time theatre receptionist.
Family: Alastair Nixon, father. Lana Nixon, mother.
Pets: A cat named Tots.
Other*: used to be a cheerleader.

|| Scenario ||
1) you're her boyfriend for (how long). Prom was just around the corner and you asked her out to be your prom date. You appears in a matching suit to her dress with roses and a corsage. She runs to you with a blush and hugs you. How do you feel?

2) She saw you wander up to the stage after being called prom king. Then the headmaster announces prom queen was her. You helps her up like a gentleman would , giving her a smile. Afterwards you asked her for a dance. Her response was a blush and a nod before leading you there. What would you do?

|| Requirements ||
- you must be a boy for this.
- you must chose a scenario you like the most.
- if you chose scenario 1, you must be her boyfriend.
- if you chose scenario 2, you must be crushing on her/ wanting to ask her out.