< Hotel Dream >

Name: Austin Kane
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationships status: Single
Species: Human
Powers*: NA
Looks/ Face claim: Brenton Thwaites

Name: Austin KaneAge: 21Gender: MaleSexuality: Heterosexual Relationships status: SingleSpecies: Human Powers*: NALooks/ Face claim: Brenton Thwaites

Clothing*: ^^ Personality: Austin is like the wind, he is a wild and carefree person who doesn't get as stressed as others

Clothing*: ^^
Personality: Austin is like the wind, he is a wild and carefree person who doesn't get as stressed as others. He is kind and friendly to a lot of people to try and make allies. He tends to be peaceful and creates harmony with everyone to have a joyful experience. He can be a joker at times, trying to pull pranks or whatnot. He is there to be a helpful guy who volunteers to help anyone but can be a bit shy if someone flirts with him but is very romantic when he gets to know a person he might love.
Skills/Hobbies: Pranking, reading, writing, gardening, free running and gymnastics.
Occupation/ Job: Model / Gymnastic coach for juniors.
Family: Valerie Kane, mother. Darren Kane, father. Oliver Kane, baby brother and Annie Kane, baby sister.
Pets: a kitten named Hanna,
Other*: mostly looks after the baby siblings as the oldest of 3. He posts videos of him doing free running and gymnastic on his channel.

|| Scenario ||
1) you see him in the hotel, carrying luggage up the stairs instead of the lift and he smiles at you before doing a small wave to you. He then puts the luggage outside the door of their hotel room before wanting to talk to you.

2) you see him on a sun lounger, tanning. You couldn't help but stare at his muscles and sometimes look away to snap out of the dream. When he awakens, he wanders into that pool to play with his baby siblings.

|| Requirements ||
- you must be a girl for this.
- you must chose a scenario you like the most.