❣Oneshot❣

I reaallly really hope that you would like it. TheNewNightGuard
Thanks for reguest.

Y/N was walking in streets of London and went to a church. Why? The church was really gorgeous and she wanted to have a better look at the building. After few minutes, her attention moves to some shining object just a few meters away from her. Y/N went there and find out it was a long, silver sword. Next to the sword was statue of an Angel. She admired statue for few seconds. It looks like there was real Angel.
Her H/C hair was blown by gentle wind, like the wind wants her to be more confident. Y/N closelly looks at the statue again, now having some sort of weird feeling.

Suddenly a voice in her head said:

Kiss that Angel and He will be your guardian for the end of your live.

Why the heck I would kiss a statue? I mean Yes, he is handsome but this is too absurd.

Just do that... For your own good.

Y/N sighed and did as that weird voice in her head telled her. The statue shined a bright light when she kissed it. She must cover her eyes, because of that Light. But when Y/N opens them, her eyes widen in what she just saw.

An Angel. Real Angel! Standing right in front of her. "Thank you milady for saving me." Ash told her with his usuall deep voice. "Y-you are welcome." Ash covered her with his wings, so Y/N is in his embarace. She blushed at this sudden action and body contact. ( 😏 Ok, ok, back to the story 😉 )

"Y/N..." Her name was called with such a love, that it send chills down her spine. "I will do anything for you. I will protect you from all Evil in this world. Youre heart is so pure, so beautifull. Let me be your guardian Angel." She never hear such a nice words. Y/N havent even time to respond and she feels his smooth lips on hers. Y/N was schocked, but slowly kiss him back. Ash started to be a little too messy with the kiss. When they (finally!) Enden the loooonng kiss, she smiled at him. "I love you." "I love you with all my heart, Y/N-chan."

I hope that you liked this.
Body contact 😂😏😏
Let me feel your body ... Hahah ok ok
Im okay. Really.
Im weird, why I am so weird..?
Nevermind, I hope you liked it!!!