Chapter 9

When we head down backstage we pass by Black paint and Ben glares at Adrian, who just smiles at him cheekily.

The second that Black paint is on stage Ben pulls me away by my arm.

-Since when are you two so friendly??- he hisses. I pull out my arm from his grip.

-I thought you wanted me to seduce him so he'd be distracted?- I raise an eyebrow at him and he curses.

-No, I never said that. I meant.. Fuck I don't know what I meant. I just don't want him anywhere near you. I know what he does with girls and..

I interrupt him by holding up a hand.

-Trust me, I know. I've seen it.- I shake from the memory.- I'm not like that with him. We're just friends.

He looks skeptical.

-Since when?

-Since today...I guess. Look, I am never going to date him. Come on, you know me, I don't date.

He bites his lip nervously. It's a habit we both have.

-Fine. Just I don't know. Being friends with him isn't such a good idea. I don't want to tell you who to be friends with, just... not Adrian, okay? Or at least make sure he keeps his distance from you.

-Yes, dad.- I say in an obedient voice and laugh, he smiles with me.-Kay, I better go, my friends are waiting. See you after the concert?

-Sure.- he says and I hug him before he goes.

-Great show bro.-I say and he sighs exasperated in my arms, but returns the hug nonetheless.

Then I run away as quickly as possible because I really want to see Black paint perform. I already missed a song and the crowd out there is going absolutely crazy.

And I was right when I knew they'd perform even better on stage. The performance is visually stunning, sexy and professional. They don't make mistakes, everything is planned and detailed. It's like watching a concert on dvd and I wonder how long they're played together to be that good. It annoys me when I remember that Adrian didn't even practice before this as far as I know.

I enjoy the show they put on very much and so do Megan and Jennifer. After the concert we go backstage to talk with the guys and Jennifer is already bouncing up and down in excitement. I am the first one allowed in and the other two have to get stamps and be searched, so it takes them a little bit longer.

I spot Joo Woo lounging on a sofa and wave.

-Oppa!!- Jennifer squeals and Joo looks up at me in disbelief.

-You didn't invite her here, did you?

-No, of course not, she probably found her way over here on her own.- I bat my eyelashes innocently and Joo raises an eyebrow.

- You do know I'll get you back double for this, don't you?

-What? What do you mean? You're just so happy to see Jennifer, aren't you?

-Oh god...- he whispers before she plops down next to him.

-Hi! Joo Woo- oppa, how are you? The way you played was so cool...- she sits just a little too close to him and he tries to move an inch but she follows. He ends up at the end of the sofa and she presses up against him, hugging his arm.

-Get off me Jen, please... Why can't you talk like a normal person for once?Fuck.

-Oh Joo Woo oppa is so bad saying such nasty words!