He sees you wearing short shorts

What if He sees you wearing short shorts...

Modern Version

♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔

Let's say you are going shopping with your bestfriend ________, and he sees you wearing short shorts.

What would be his reaction?

Hak

"What do you think you're wearing?"

"Uhh, human clothes?" You threw him a confused look.

"You're not even human, why are you wearing those?" He replied, failing to make you laugh at his sarcastic joke.

"I'm off." You prepared to go out but he kabedon-ed you on the nearest wall, obstructing your exit.

"Wh-what?" You asked, startled.

"Go and change."

"Don't want to."

"Change or else you won't be able to leave from here."

Flustered and annoyed at how he's keeping you from meeting a friend, you glared at him. "Try me."

He returned the glare but he eventually softened and fell to his knees. His actions were surprising but you stayed still.

You thought he was gonna apologize but it's too much if he actually knelt down for it.

"Hak?" You called out his name.

He did not respond however, he grabbed your bare legs, keeping you in place as he kissed your upper thighs, making sure to leave a mark.

"Now let's see if you'll still leave."

You were so embarrassed you rushed towards your room. "Hak you jerk!!"

"It's you who said 'try me'!"

Kija

"I'm going now Kija."

You informed your boyfriend who was looking anxious. "O-okay. Have fun."

"I will, but are you okay?"

He reluctantly nodded, glancing at your bare legs and turning away with a blush.

"Umm ________-chan." He called, when you were nearing the door.

"D-don't you have any stockings?"

"Yeah, but it's really hot today so."

He looked disappointed. "I see."

You felt bad at his expression and happy to hear he's worried about you that you got back to your room and changed.

"Ehh?! ________-chan, I thought it's hot?"

"Not as hot as your passion to not let other guys see me in shorts." You winked teasingly. "I'm off, bye!"

He blushed furiously.

Shin-ah

"Sushi, I'm going now okay!"

"..okay, take-" he paused. "..off."

"Take off?"

"..." He stared at your legs and you blushed, feeling a little conscious.

"Okay, okay I'll go change." You hurried back to your room, realizing what he meant by his piercing stare.

"..you don't have to.. I'll just come with you and.. stare at guys who look at you.." His words had a chilly feeling in them.

By staring at guys, he meant to render them unable to move and paralyzed. This realization struck you like lightning and you immediately asked,

"Sushi.. Are you mad?"

"..."

"Sushi I'm so sorry!!!"

"..no.. it's just... you are so cute right now..what if they see you and.."

"And?"

Shin-ah, noticing how he slipped up quickly covered his face.

"..and they fall in love..with you.."

Jae-ha

"You're going out like that _______ dear?" He suddenly appeared behind you, wrapping his arms on your waist and placing his chin on your shoulders.

"Yes." You gave him a brief reply. "Wait, let me go."

"No can do~"

"Gahh, what's wrong with you today?" You wriggled out of his hold, blushing at his unstable mood.

"If you wear those shorts outside, I'll be really jealous of those guys who'll be staring at you."

You laughed.

"Don't worry they're not like you."

"Exactly. They aren't like me who only loves and looks at one girl."

You froze.

He is usually sweet-talking you but the tone of his voice right now was incredibly serious that you didn't know whether to treat it as a joke or not.

"Umm okay, I'll go change so let me go now." You turned away, hiding the blush that started to crawl up to your cheeks.

Zeno

"Zeno I'm leaving!" You smiled.

He smiled back.

"Zeno won't allow _________-chan to leave!"

"Okay, wait- huh?" You spun around and looked back at him holding up something in his hands: your pants.

"Umm but I need to..."

Zeno was still smiling but it's the type of smile that hid something opposite than happiness.

"go.. Yeah I'll go change."

"Yay!" He cheered.

"Yay.." You cheered along, mentally crying at how scary your boyfriend can be.

Yoon

"Mom, I'm off!!"

"Hold it young lady!!" He ran towards you. "Off to where?"

"My friend. I told you last night I'd go shopping with her." You explained.

"Looking like that?" He eyed you from toe to waist, pulling you back to your room. "Go change. Who knows what sort of creepy creature you'll bring home if you look like that."

"Oh my gosh, am I that beautiful mom?" You grinned, thanking him for the compliment.

"Just how did bringing a drunk pervert home make you beautiful?"

"I did that?!" You faked a gasp.

"Always. Now go change."

"Mom wait, are you referring to Jae-ha?"

"..."

♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔♚♚♔♔

Feel free to contact me or join the family in LINE :

Line
jeepandapoo

Amino
JeePandaWon

Jee