ItsHot Diamond Jewelry & Watches

Mens Diamond Rings - How To Choose

Diamond hip hop jewelry also referred to as "iced out jewellery" or "bling jewellery" arose from the cultural phenomenon of "Hip Hop" or "Rap" music. For many of us besides the purists these phrases are fairly interchangeable so I am going to take them to mean the identical thing. Hip hop or rap additionally refers to an angle and part of this perspective is all about creating the impression of sheer extravagance and success. Out of this emerges the fashion of diamond hip hop jewellery which is meant to provide a very clear, distinct, and unmistakable message to anybody who happens to see or glance at the individual wearing the jewelry. Hip hop jewelry is over sized, lavish, and sparkly and incorporates the use of ornate crosses, playing symbols, skulls, breeds of animals, and plenty of other designs and symbols. Of course these are all encrusted with diamonds of various shapes and sizes. The three fundamental and most popular ways to get froze are with hip hop pendants, rings, and diamond studs.

Hip hop pendants have lengthy been the most visible expression of hip hop jewellery as a result of they scale up in measurement actual effectively and have a huge amount of human real estate to showcase against. They are typically seen dangling from heavy white metal rope or link chains all the way right down to the navel stage. At that size they swish from left to right quite visibly and this by no means fails to attract attention. Such pendants whether spiritual symbols or dog tags are often pave or prong set with diamonds from half tips that could half caraters and extra. Often with canine tags of different styles there shall be channel set sq. diamonds that form a number of the outer framework of the piece, especially the geometric types. Pave set round diamonds additional flesh out the inner details of the piece and provides the piece it's "flash" value. Hip hop diamond rings are smaller in scale than most pendants and canine tags but no much less necessary as showpieces of hip hop fashion.

Diamond hip hop rings can function geometric styles, skulls, religious symbols, crests and seals, and lots of other types. Geometric kinds are the most common with square, rectangular, and triangular shapes with channels of sq. princess diamonds, baguette diamonds, and round diamonds. This can be juxtaposed with geometric areas full of small round diamonds that are pave set. Diamond rings allow for more important stones for use as a result of rings are symbolically extra necessary. Heart stones of varied shapes, normally square or round with single stone weights upwards of two carats give the ring its geometric center and screams massive bucks. Single high quality stones which are either square or round and upwards of two and a half carats in weight are all you actually need in your ring. It seems simply as manly if not more so than the scintillating pave look. It is self evident as an essential piece of bijou without all of the glitz showmanship of the iced out look.

The only piece of diamond hip hop jewelry that is likely to be extra visible than any other is the tried and true mens' diamond stud either singly or as a pair. Dare I say that two and a half carats per facet of princess lower diamonds in the E to F colour range may be more of a knockout than an enormous iced out foot lengthy cross pendant. Remember, stud earrings are at eye level and are therefore in the most eye catching spot on the human physique. They are simple and masculine and may speak loudly of the proprietor's success. It's true that one can get away with cubic zirconia at ten dollars to offer the identical look but to be quite trustworthy most men who know their bling (and ladies too) can spot a cubic zirconia from a pair yards away.

Diamond hip hop jewelry has come a great distance as has hip hop culture and music normally. What was as soon as a very small area of interest in diamond jewelry is now a mainstream pressure and drives among the styling route behind such major mainstream designers of mens' jewelry like David Yurman, John hardy, and Konstantino. The popularity of the massive scale iced out diamond look has filtered over to more conventional jewellery designers like the ones simply talked about as well as giant scale mounting makers like Stuller and Overnight Mountings. Hip hop diamond jewellery is here to remain so long as hip hop music and culture continues to inspire us.