Bani and Kat- 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Growing up isn't a problem, Forgetting is."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

<<Chicky Time!>>

Whazzup! Mr. Chicky here! Remember me? How bout' me little worm? His name is Wormy. He lives in a little jar and he is so adorable! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! LET'S PARTY PEOPLE!!

Wait, People! I'm just gonna take a bath! Woohoo! I immediately go to the bathroom.

I also brought my fav pet! You know 'em so well! Rooooock! I always bring him with me! Anywhere really!

I'm just going to get the soap but it slipped out of my hand and fell on the floor! Oh no! Great trouble!

Good thing I have a spare peoples! Haha! I always put some spare soap around here incase, you know!

After bathing, I get out of their and get my towel. When I get my towel, I saw the soap that fell on the floor.

"Haha! I see you, Mr. Soap!" I said but when I go to the other direction...

"WOOOOAAAAAAHHH!!" I slipped! There's another soap that I've fell last time! Nooooo! Everything is in slow motion.

*BOOOOGSSSHH!*

----------

"Uh, my head! What happened?"

I looked where am I and see what happened. It seems that it happened some party here a little earlier, huh!

Oh. I remembered! I slipped with that ugly soap! Really great trouble!

I fix myself as well as my bathroom. It's so messy!

Oh what's this? A broken jar? How come?

Oh well! Nevermind!

After a while...

Yeah! Let's parteh! I've already done cleaning! I go to my room and change. I fix myself and done!

*ding dong*

Who's that lucky guest? Haha!

I rushed to my door and opened it. I saw Bani darlin' and Kat darlin'. Yeah!

"Hello po Mr. Chicky! Nagdala po kami ng cake para sayo! Hihihi!" Bani said. Awww! So sweet!

"Naparami po kasi yung niluto namin kaya po ipinapamigay namin sa mga kaibigan namin. Hehe." Kat explained

"Oh! Thank you very much! Let's come inside for a while!" I let them in so they can rest for some minutes. I know that they were tired of their journey! How kind of me! Ha! Kidding!

"Okieee pooo! Salamat po, Mr. Chicky!" I led them to my living room and they seat on my sofa bed. Yeah!

"I'll just fetch us some drinks." I said. They nodded. I go to the kitchen to grab some drinks.

And for the cake, I also brought some cool plates and forks. I put them in the tray and bring that to them.

"Here are the drinks!" I said and place the tray on the table.