Prologue

"Kim Yoora! Ireona!!" A male voice shouted from outside the door.

Yoora groaned from her slumber, beauty sleep. She slowly wake up as she yawned, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

She heard a loud knocking onthe door again, she know it was her annoying brother.

"I'm up, I'm up stop knocking you monster!" Yoora shouted making Namjoon giggled, while his foot fading away from her door. She looked at the time and it was still early, which is 6.30AM

She groggily woke up, then sighed as she dragged herself to the bathroom to wash herself.

After finishing her daily routine, she walk downstairs and found a note on the table and her breakfast. She read the note

'sorry that i can't walk with you to school :)' -Your lovely brother.

Yoora scoffed while mumbled "Stupid typical brother, leaving me again,"  she sighed as she ate her breakfast. Their parents left early due to their full schedule work.

After she finished her breakfast, she put the dishes in the sink and wash them.

She locked the door behind her after she finished doing her chores and hide the key under the mat as she walk to school.

When she was about to walk ahead without thinking, someone called her.

"Rara!" She stopped when she sheard a familliar voice, she grinned while turn around saw her childhood friend, Mark ran to her while waving.

She chuckled while blushing at his presence, after he arrived beside her, they walked together to the school.

♚♚♚

As soon as they stepped into the school hallway, they saw some student ran while shouting, "they did it again, let's go!"

Yoora and Mark look at each other in curious as they called another student who ran pass by them again.

"Yah!"  Mark called as the boy huffed and turn around, he widen his eyes while when he saw two familliar people especially Yoora.

He stammered when he stare at Yoora, "Y-you're -" 

Yoora raised her eyebrows, "what's going on?" she asked as he began shaking in fear.

"Hey, it's okay." Mark calmed him down as the boy calm down a bit.

"Can you tell us what's going on?" Mark asked in a persuasive tone as the student sighed in defeat.

"BTS and GS7 got into a fight again" Yoora gasped as she immediately ran to find them.

Then she saw crowded people and that's when she knew that they were there, at the basketball court.

She walk pass by the crowds, some of the student noticed and even regconised Yoora as they gave her way through.

Finally, she saw BTS and GS7 standing between the crowd, while giving each other an intense eyes, like they were ready to kill each other.

Yoora's breath hitched when she found out the girls that she've been hung out all these times is the enemy of her brother's group.

Yoora couldn't believe what she get into, when she was about stop it, Mark stood infront instead of her.

"Stop it Namjoon, you know it's not so gentlemen to get into the fight with some girls," he said as he turn to Yoora with his assure 'I got this' face.

She silently nodded, didn't realise what she did as Namjoon turn and saw his sister, he immediately widen his eyes, showing that he was taken aback at his sister's appearance.

He knew her realtionship with his enemies. He already told her about his enemies at school but he never told her that it was the girls, specifically not boys.

He sighed, gesturing his hands to the other boys to retreat. The boys looked at him confusingly, they never thought that he, Kim Namjoon, the leader who never backs up from the fight, especially with his enemies gave the retreat signal.

He walked away passing the crowds, then followed by the others, leaving the girls who was scoffed at them, while muttering 'cowards' at them. Only one of them noticed Yoora's appearance at the scene. He frowned, at the same time knew why Namjoon did that in the first place.

Yoora noticed the boy's gaze as she turn to him. The boy just gave her an assurance smile before leaving the crowded scene.

Soon after the boys left the intense atmosphere, the place become silent because the students scrambled, feeling disappointed that nothing special happens today.

Then the girls, which called GS7, saw Yoora, who was in daze, after seeing such an unexpected scene. The girls grinned, feeling excited to see their friend there.

"Yoorara ~" one of the girls beamed while approached her as she dragged her along with the others.

Yoora realised that she's leaving Mark behind. Mark turn around to see Yoora's apologetic smile as Mark nodded, he knows that Yoora needs time to process this whole thing so he let her be.

"So I'm alone once again," Mark mumbled to himself as he chuckled.

"Not this time bro," he heard another familliar voice as he turn and saw his bestfriend, Jackson came with his backpack. He just got here because he's late.

"What did I miss?" The boy asked with his curiousity, making Mark chuckled.

"Oh boy, you did not believe what just happen," he chuckled, staring at his bestfriend.

"Well then, tell me on the way,"

♚♔♚

Editor thanks to Qeelah_SH for extending the the prologue for me!