"Yes, sweetheart." Something in the way he said sweetheart made my heart flutter.

"Great, and Casey?"

"I know. I got it," she responded.

"Awesome."

"Lex, can you calm down now babe? I feel like you're gonna alert the nurses with that high, stressed out blood pressure." Jordan said suddenly, his eyes wide. I looked over to the monitor I was still hooked up to, and sure enough, my blood pressure was abnormally high.

"Oh, yeah, that thing. Uh, sure," I closed my laptop, putting it in sleep mode, and laid back down. "I'm gonna try and take a quick nap, okay?" I asked. They nodded. Turning over, I closed my eyes, focusing on my breathing and heart rate, which was going quite fast, before I fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Allleeexx!!" A voice screamed for me. It was a very deep velvety voice. Jordan. Why is he yelling at me?

"Allllllleeeeexx!!" Another voice screamed for me. Casey? Why are they yelling at me? "Wake uh- umph!" Her scream was interrupted, or more like silenced, by someone else. Wait....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My eyes fluttered open to find my best friend knocked out, and bleeding, Jordan nowhere to be found, and...... where was I?

"You're finally awake!" A familiar voice said. It wasn't creepy dude, nor was it anyone from The Rings, so who's voice is this?

I finally took a look at the room around me, and the restraints I was stuck in. It was a large, nice hotel-style suite, and I was tied tightly to a chair, the rope rubbing up against the stitches in my hip, where Landon cut a huge gash in, but I didn't know what with.

Long story short, my side was screaming in pain.

A laugh snapped me out of my thoughts. Then the voice, "Hello Alex. How have you been?" he, definitely a he, said.

"Who are you, where am I, and where's Jordan?" He scoffed when I mentioned Jordan.

"Sweetheart, I can't believe you don't know who I am," I noticed a hand coming down to touch my face from the corner of my eye, to which he did, sweeping along my cheek and down to my chin, to grab and force up, making me look at him, when I realised who kidnapped us.

"Mason. Why am I here? Where is Jordan?" He was never a threat to us, why is he becoming one now?

"Don't worry about him. He's okay. Cassandra is too. But you, you are staying with me, where you belong," he paused, "Jordan and I had an agreement, and I didn't get my money."

"Wait, what's going on here-" a bloody Jordan stumbled in the room.

"Stay the hell away from her, Mason. She has nothing to do with this. She doesn't even know what's going on!" Jordan yelled, as two big men ran up, grabbing him, and attempting to restrain him.

"Oh, oh, do we have some trust issues in the relationship? Everyone seems to have secrets, don't we, Nightwalker?" Mason finished.

"Don't say that name," I whispered darkly. He chuckled.

"Damn it Mason, let her go!" Jordan yelled from across the room.

"That would be easier, but she needs to know what lover boy has been doing when she wasn't with him. Why there's never been late nights, or extended days, and why he's in so much trouble right now" He said, looking at me, and I was blushing furiously, before he continued, "He's a part of a gang."

"MASON!" Jordan yelled. My head was spinning. I felt like I was going to puke. Jordan is in a gang? Why? How? When?

"Oh, but that's not all," Mason had gotten closer to me, his lips dangerously close to my ear, Jordan still screaming his face off, "He's the leader."