|2|

<Ethan's POV> 

I got in my truck and drove off. I sped up in the parking lot feeling powerful around all of these little cars. I liked power. No, I loved power. I wasn't looking at where I was going, and without thinking I started going faster. I didn't happen to see the police officer just across the street, but I was informer he was there after I saw his lights go off and pull up behind me. I pulled over, not even thinking about the shoes in my bag next to me. He got out of his car and came up to my window. He lightly knocked onto my window prompting me to roll it down. I did so and he spoke before I could even introduce myself. 

"License and registration please." Was all the officer said. I studied each word and replayed the sound in my head. 

"What are you waiting for sir?" It was then that I realized the officer wasn't a man, but a young lady. 

I got out my wallet and pulled out my license to show her. I handed it over to her and looked her up and down. She looked tense. Like she could use a good time. Usually I wouldn't have done a police officer, but she was damn fine. 

Just then a male voice interrupted her looking over of my license. 

"Officer Parker?" The voice from the radio asked. 

"Yes Jones?" The young lady answered. She was so adorable which was surprising considering she was in law enforcement. 

"We need your help in the mall, Jack over at Foot Locker needs some help. Apparently a young man, tall, brown hair, blue streak on the top, stubble facial hair, stole a pair of shoes and took off. He may be headed your way now." As soon as I heard that in depth detail of myself my heart dropped and I could feel my face flush white. 

The girl looked at me with wide eyes. 

"I've got him right here, I am headed in Jones. Over and out." She caught me, I was so nervous, but something inside me was glad I got caught, especially by her."

A/N - Hey guys!!! How are you? I hope you enjoyed this, I am sorry it's so short but I am updating once more by the end of the night. ILY
PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE